Chapter 10

Syre

Jasmine and Zoe worked their magic. I looked like I just walked out of a photoshoot. My ruby red dress fit my like a glove, my long curly hair flowed down my back and some strands softly framed my face. A face that looked airbrush due to Zoe and her makeup skills - my eyes looked larger and my lips poutier than usually. Not to brag but I'm confident I'll get some dick tonight. As I was slipping on my thin strapped heels I looked over and my jaw dropped. My friends were equally as hot in their dresses and makeup. We are all getting dick tonight!

Leo

Syre Thomas owner of a Audi A7 lives in the Upper East Side, best friends are Jasmine Remy and Zoe Everette, phone number...

This was going to be easier than I thought! I can track her phone and have her in my arms by tonight. I looked up her location and found her in La Marina - a rooftop club. What is she...already? I can't show up alone if I'm going to seem unsuspicious when I find her. I called Tre and then my bestfriend/gamma Ivan. " We're going out tonight to met my mate. She'll have her friends with her so try to distract them while we're there." "No problemo. See you in a few" said Ivan.

Syre

I regret coming already. Everyone was so eh. "Let's get shots! You need to loosen up" yelled Zoe over the music. Four shots in I started to feel a buzz and the music was fireeeee.

"Lets dance!" I yelled as a dragged Jasmine and Zoe to the middle of the dance floor. Closing my eyes and I swayed my hips to the rhythm of the music. "Ay thats my best friend!" I heard Jasmine yell. I giggled and pulled them close. We formed a line and danced on each other. We were so comfortable with each other we just laughed and danced our worries away.

Leo

"Dude. No way that your mate. She's soooo out of your league." yelled Tre. I punched him in the arm, "Don't you think I know that. God you just made me even more nervous." He just laughed and patted me in the back, "Relax my man, she's your mate. You guys are meant to be. Just go up to her, while I take her friend on the left cause damnnnnn she fine and smells like strawberries." he jogged over to them.

"I think thats my mate." Ivan whispered in my ear. I whipped my head around. "What? Who?" I yelled and gripped his shoulders. "The girl on the right from the red one. God she the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and smells amazing" he said while staring dreamingly at the girl next to Syre. "Thank god. I thought you were talking about my mate... and you're gone too." I said to the back of his head.

Okay my plan is working better than I thought. Tre was already dancing with one of the friends while the other was dancing with Syre but staring at Ivan as he drank his scotch staring back at her from the bar. How do I approach her without freaking her out.

Syre

Where's Jasmine? I turn around and find her throwing it back to a random guy who looks like he's having the time of his life. Haha typical Jaz. I turn back around to see Zoe walking to the bar. Whelp okay then.

I walk over to the edge of the roof top and look over at city buildings, taking it all in. What am I doing here? I wish I was in a cabin in the woods, snuggled up with a certain someone. WOAH there, what. I'm just buzzed. I need sleep, its been a long day. I text Jasmine and Zoe that I'm leaving and ordered an Uber. As a turn around I bump into the best smelling wall ever. I look up and am captivated once again by a pair of dreamy eyes, "Sorr- wait lion?" " Hey baby girl" he growls back. Just from the sound of his growl I get wet.