Chapter 11

Syre

I take a step back as Leo moves forward caging me in against the balcony railing. "What are you doing here?" I asked 

"I'm out with some friends. What are you doing here?" he replied roughly.

"Oh, no reason...I was actually just heading out" looking at my nails. "Anyways, it was nice seeing you!" I said as I ducked underneath his arms and practically ran out of the building. 

Whew, that was close. If I had stayed any longer I would have definitely fucked him in public. As I stepped outside I gulped in a breath of fresh air. I checked my phone and saw my Uber was right upfront. As I opened the door it was slammed shut from a giant hand behind me.

Startled I whipped around. Leo was breathing raggedly and his eyes were black. "Why do you keep disappearing? Is it something I said? I'm sorry if I crossed the line at any point. I just - "

I practically threw myself at him and devoured his lips. I could only take so much. I shoved my hands in his hair and tugged causing him to moan allowing me to slip my tongue in. Only pulling apart to breathe. "You scare me. " I whispered against his lips. 

"I just met you yesterday and I..I have too many feelings," I said as I pushed against his chest. He pulls me in even closer and gently tilts my chin up to look at him. 

"We can move as slow as you need to, baby. Just know that I like you way too much to let you go, so stop running," he says sincerely.

I giggle, "Okay I'll stop running, but you do need to give me a ride to my apartment cause my Uber just left me."

Leo

We're parked out front of her apartment building. "So you know how we said we were going to take things slow?" She whispered. I whip my head to her. "I..I really want to ride your dick till you beg me to stop" she said while smiling shyly. My eyes feel like they're about to pop out of my head. Did I hear her right? "Uhhh uhh" I said.

"Pleaseeee" she whined as she reached over and palmed my dick. I was rock solid. "I'll suck your dick!" She exclaimed.

Then it hit me. She was drinking. No wonder she being all frisky. I removed her hand before she could slip them in my pants. "Baby, I don't want you to regret this in the morning. How about we go tuck you into your nice comfy bed." I say as I turn off the car. "Only if you promise to at least sleepover" she said stubbornly while crossing her arms and pouting. She was so fucking cute. How could I say no to that face? "Anything for you, baby"

Syre

Okay, so maybe I'm more than a little bit tipsy. That doesn't change the fact that I want to fuck Leo. The alcohol just made me more bold.

As we enter my apartment I start stripping out of my dress and remove my shoes. I hear a growl come from behind me. I turn around and Leo's eyes are now black and he's clenching his fists and jaw. "What? I like sleeping naked."

As I crawl into bed I form a plan. Let's just say I always get what I want.

Leo

Jesus fucking Christ this was a bad idea. Okay, we're fine. We're fine. I just have to sleep over the covers and make sure not to touch her beautiful, soft, perfect body.....okay maybe the floors a better idea.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Update:

Hello you wonderful humans! Sorry for taking so long to update. College is no joke. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I'll make sure the next one is extra juicy 😏