Chapter 9

Syre

I woke up the most well rested I have in years. Stretching my body out I realized I was in the bed alone. I could hear the shower was on. For some reason my heart sank knowing I had to leave soon. I quickly scribbled a note and ran to get my cloths in the laundry. Once I was outside I was suddenly really sad. I couldn't explain it but I shook it off and walked back to pack up my campsite to head back into the city.

Leo

I can't believe I actually found my mate... and she's more than I could have ever dreamt of. I decided to take a shower before making some breakfast for my baby girl. I finally stepped out of the shower and saw a stranger in the mirror...I can't remember ever looking this happy. Chuckling to myself I headed back into the bedroom.

Where was she? "Syre! Baby" I called out until I found the note. All it said was "Thanks for a great night - Syre". No wait no. I ran outside but her scent was fading. I quickly transformed into my wolf and ran as fast as I could. I reached her in time to only see her license plate drive away.

1Z-9311 I had to remember that if I had any hope of finding her again.

Syre

I blasted my music on my way back home to drown my thoughts out. I almost turned my car around like 5 times. What am I doing? I barely know him and yet I can't seem to let him go....it had to be some type of dick magic. Maybe once I get back I could go out with my girls and find me a distraction.

Just the thought of another man grossed me out but I had to at least try.

Leo

As alpha I had connections to everything and everyone. I was going to find her and when I do she'll never leave my sight again. I can't believe I lost her so easily. I called my best friend/beta, Tre, and caught him up on everything.

"How could you lose her. She's a human!" Tre lectured me. "I was distracted! Trust me once you meet her you'll understand why. Man she perfect, we need to find her soon my wolf is getting restless."

Syre

Once I got home I called my best friends since birth to come over ASAP - Jasmine and Zoe. As I opened the door I smiled and yelled "As of last night your girl is no longer a virgin!" Both of them shrieked "Tell us everything!" Once I caught them up on everything they just stared at me, mouths open in shock. It wasn't until Zoe shook out of it and asked "If the sex was as good and you said why did you LEAVE?!"

"First of all, I'm not trying to catch feelings. Second, I got scared cause I think I already caught some." I said.

"Ohhhhh he must of fucked you good!" laughed Jasmine. "So we need to go out tonight. We can't have these feelings distracting you while you're at work. Don't worry you'll find dick no problem." Jasmine seriously said.

"I don't know you guys..." I said. "Honey, you left to clear your mind and now you're back and can't stop thinking about this man. What do you want?" Zoe said soothingly.

"Ugh you're right, you're right! Let's go out." I said. "YASSSS, I got some new dresses in the boutique today. I know exactly what you're wearing tonight." Jasmine said running out of my apartment. Thats the benefits of having a fashion designer as your best friend. "Thankfully, I'm a makeup artist. We are all about to slay tonight!" yelled Zoe.