Chapter 5

Leo

I started off massaging her right foot, kneading the skin to release the tension. I almost came in my pants when she started to moan. Her soft moans encouraged me to move on to her other foot. Good thing her eyes are closed because I'm positive my eyes are pitch black.

She then gave words of encouragement to move higher onto her calves, and I did without hesitation. As I move higher to her thighs her moans became throaty and I was engulfed with her sweet scent of desire.

She suddenly, opened her eyes and demanded "Do you want to please me my little lion?" I replied "Yes." I said in a trance. She got up from the coach and striped naked in front of me. I growled fiercely want to devour every inch of my beautiful mate. She purred and climbed onto my lap.

I buried my face in between her soft breasts to distract myself from the overwhelming need to mark her as mine. She moaned as I splayed wet kisses all over the tops of her breast. Suddenly, she pushed me off and looked me in the eye. "I'm in charge. No touching unless I tell you so."

I've never been with a dominant woman before. Who knew I'd be this hard but the Moon Goddess herself. I railed in my urge to touch her as much as a could, barely.

Syre

I loved the power I held over him. I know I came into this to please my needs but now I want to make him....mine. Ruin him for anyone else (disliking the idea of him with another woman).

Woah, where did that come from? I just met this guy a couple of hours ago. But I can't seem to shake off the feeling to give him so much pleasure that my name will always fall from his lips whenever he's in the thrones of passion.

I smirk at my intention, I'm going to enjoy this.

Leo

I know I should be weary of the sinister glint in her eye but I honestly don't give a damn, my mate is so perfect I gush in my mind.

She leans and I lost my ability to breathe. Next thing I know she nibbling the spot between my neck and shoulder, where her mark of our mate bond would be. My eyes flutter shut and I clench every muscle in my body to stop for grabbing her. She traces her lips against my skin causes my to shiver. "Relax" she whispers into my ear. "I'm going to make you feel good, I promise."

At this rate I'm going to have a stroke. I choke out "I don't doubt that, sweetheart. My only concern is abiding to your one rule." She then flashed the most brilliant smile, "We can't have that now can we."