25:quirkless.

John's pov

After that test was over with I decided to leave on my own before Mina made it here.

I didn't wanna hear any complaints about leaving her in the dark.

Out of morbid curiosity, I decided to watch the rest of the matches since I had nothing better to do.

After all was said and done, most of the pairs had concluded their matches.

Kirishima and sato had failed the practical
The issue is that they tired themselves out against an opponent not knowing their own limits

In the next day of class doom and gloom could be seen in the faces of Kirishima and sato

Midoriya trying to be optimistic said "maybe they'll end up letting you go there might be a last minute twist"

Sero put his hand on his shoulder saying

"Stop midoriya by saying that out loud you're just jinxing them"

Sero than voiced his own concerns "I'm not sure I'll get to go either our team only passed thanks to Mineta I got knocked out and since we Don't know how they do the scoring I might've flunked"

Ashido worried after hearing Sero's line of thought screamed "crap does that mean I'll fail? All I did was run around like a headless chicken"

Asui trying to confront her said "you still played a vital role in your exam I doubt they would fail you"

Aizawa barged into the door.
"Once the bell rings you should be in your seats"

And just like that every one was silently sitting.

He moved on to the front of the room and started speaking bluntly "Unfortunately there are a few of you that did not pass your exam"

"So when it comes to the training camp in the woods"

After giving an uncharacteristic smile he said "every one is going"

The people who were concerned about failing were now all of the sudden happy.

He moved on to the front of the room "the good news is nobody bombed the written exam"

"Bad news is four fail the practical sato and Kirishima as well as sero and kaminari"

"The ones who failed the test need the camp more than anyone else we had no intention of serperating you"

"However failure is failure we prepared extra lessons for the four of you frankly they'll be far tougher then summer school"

After classes were over every in class A seemed to be more exited then ever.

Ojiro holing one of the camp manuals given said "I'm so glad we're all going together"

Ida added "looks like we'll be together for one week"
Midoriya said"i gotta find a bigger suitcase."

Kaminari added "yeah I don't  even have a bathing suit guess I gotta buy some things"

Mineta chimed in saying "and some night vision googles"

Hagakure getting extremely excited shouted in an exited tone.
"Guys since we're off tomorrow and finished exams u have the best idea why doesn't class one A go shopping together!?"

Kaminari seeming to be a huge fan of the idea said "Hey yeah we've never hung out as a class before"

Kirishima asked "Hey bakugo see you there right?"

Bakugo responded "I can't think of anything more pointless than that"

Midoriya asked "todoroki are you going"