30:Outbreak

The pro heros discussed their plans openly
While this was taking place, a giant screen in the middle of city turned on.

U.A's official response was starting to be broadcasted to the world.

The man answering the press was
none other than homeroom teacher of 1A Aizawa, vlad king of 1B and nezu.

Aizawa opened up the dialogue by declaring his intentions from jum
"We are here to apologize for a recent incident that allowed harm to come to 27 first year students and we staff were Ill prepared. We take responsibility for any trauma caused by our neglect. "

"It's our duty to train heros but also to protect them." As Aizawa said this, he bowed his head.

One of the reporters asked a question "at the beginning of the year u.a has had four encounters with villans this time some were gravely injured how do you explain this to their families? And what are you doing to ensure their safety in the future?"

This question was a pointless one the media knew very well u.a's position they were simply trying to make them look bad for the whole nation to see.

Nuzu swiftly responded "we will increase patrols around the school and review security measures the safety of u.a students is top priority make no mistake about it"

Setting change

John's pov

The core members of the league were all present in one room watching the public turn on heros from the comfort of their spots. Most of the people I saw here were familiar faces my attention was aimed at the guy behind the counter with a warp ability.

I tried but I simply couldn't get a read on his power something about him just isn't natural.

I can't copy him.

I looked at the TV. The media was shouting at my teacher for his incompetence without a care in the world for everything he did for us.

Back in the usj he took a beating to protect us and this is how they repay him?

Trash.

The man covered in hands took joy in the events "Isn't that strange? The heros are becoming the bad guys seems like they're not dealing with this very well at all"

He waved his hand out "soo mutch criticism but every one makes a mistake or two right? It's not like they're supposed to be perfect modern heroes sure have it rough"

Spiner spoke up "the moment a hero receives payment they aren't heros that's what stain's actios taught us "

"A hero in this current system only cares for money and glory and since society buys into those idiotic rules anyone deemed a loser is shoved aside"

"Look at all the waste around you they constantly look down on you for the way you were born it's not your fault that your power relies by playing dirty in this society you are nothing but an expendable cog in the machine tell me what is a hero is society fair? soon everyone will be asking"

"That's when we'll know we've won. After all John you like winning Don't you?"

"Even at the expense of your allies it's no wonder everyone sees you as 1A's dark horse you aren't valued. why defend people like that?"