28:Vanguard

John's pov

The villan was not taking me seriously at all as he laughed "You're not even the strongest in your pathetic excuse of a class what could you possibly accomplish"

My body was currently engulfed in aura

Most of the power I felt at this moment was internal.

I felt the muscles in my lower quad area tense up and explosively charged at him.

I landed a direct kick sending him flying away.

Having his entire upper body engulfed in muscles fibers he quickly responded by returning a punch with murderous intent.

Seeing this attack coming I stopped it cold with my left hand and sent him back where he came from using my right elbow.

As muscular was recovering from my attack I slowly walked towards him.

With a disgusted look I looked down at him as he tried getting up "how dose it feel knowing you're an inferior version of me?"

Muscular now on his two feet looked at me
"Is that my ability. How! You're not even using that much muscle mass"

I coldly responded "its quality, not quantity and as it stands You're outclassed"

The villan mumbled loudly as he Powered up "arrogant brat I'll show you"

I blocked both of his arms from my right and left using both of my arms. Using my smaller body frame I slightly elevated myself bosting myself upward and hitting him with a powerful headbutt.

As he went back I lunged myself forward trying to hit him but he dodged causing me to leave a creator on the ground.

Being persistent I kept my pace against him and charged my right arm, landing a devastating punch to his face.

The resulting aftermath was a gust of wind.

As a result kota slipped off the cliff.

Using my speed I dashed twords him
And cought him by the collar.

Lifting him up and placing him down safely I sarcastically said "that's the scound time you almost fall to your death. Don't make it a habit"

The boy's attention panned over to muscular "y-y-you beat him"

Exhausted from the training from earlier and injuries he gave me  earlier I took deep breaths trying to recover some energy.

Kota just looked at me with clear confusion and tears from the intensity of the situation he asked "why would you let him hurt you this mutch if you could fight?"

I bluntly responded "that's none of your business, if all the other villans are as strong as that meat head over there. Then we're in deep shit. Just follow me I'm sure Aizawa will know what to do with you"

Before I could walk away the rocks behind me started to rumble my passive at the same time, confirmed the suspension as I felt an active quirk user

The man recovered with a smile
"Not too bad John I can see why someone like you would be worth capturing but attacking Is more fun even at the expense of my mission as long as I get to use my quirk I really don’t care"

"Now I'm serious recess is over I'm coming at you for real cause truth be told you're pretty strong"

As muscular seemed to start to get serious, he removed his artificial eye.

His body was re engulfed in muscles.

Trying to avoid kota getting hurt I grab him while dogging his attack.