9:The U.S.J Attack

John POV

From the looks of the situation it appears that we are being attacked by villains.

Aizawa seemed to be getting prepared for fighting the hero 13 was signaling for us to leave.

"13 aren't the alarms supposed to be going off" yaoyorozu turned to the pro with a concern our lives were on line here although surprisingly I was not as scared as I originally thought I'd be after all I did try to kill myself before but the fear of death was still all to real to me

"One of these villains probably has a quirk that is jamming our communications, kaminari try contacting the outside" Aziwa's demeanor also changed with the attack his usual bord tone was replaced for a more direct series tone. At the same time his scarf was floating.

"They targeted this isolated facility at the same time a class was being teached they must have a concrete goal they planned this well" todoroki was right they might be targeting us.

Aziwa jumped off the stairs charging towards the ground were all the villains were, judging from what I saw in the quirk assessment on the first day he can cancel out people's powers

His performance was insane using combat skills he was winning against them in an unfair fight

At the time I hadn't realized but he had gained my respect back in my world most people focused on how strong they were but not how skilled thats what gave me a huge edge in most of my fights, I hate to admit it but in terms of fighting hand to hand he outclasses me by a longshot.

As I was watching him fight a hand touched my shoulder I turned to see Kirishima

"Hey we have to go" apparently I had zoned out so I was just wasting time.

"Fine" I kept it short and simple before running to rest of the class when I made it a purple mist appeared blocking the exit bakugo and kirishima pushed in to attack the attacks proved useless the mist surrounded the whole class.

I was engulfed in a purple mist after it was over I appeared in an area of the facility surrounded by a horde of villains shortly after three more students came out of the purple mist.

I recognized them as yaoyorozu, kaminari and jiro.

Before I could say something to my classmates a large villain went for a punch out of instinct I moved back throwing a direct kick at his stomach without realizing I copied his power. The villain I kicked had a mutant type quick it was the first time I copied a power like his.

I'm not to sure how my Aura Manipulation interacts with the people of this world but It seemed that with his copied power I became just as physically strong as he was without the change in size I tried to damp my copied power but this time it wasn't working.

"Is that really all you have you worthless trash"

My classmates behind me seemed to be getting ready for a fight as more villains approached.

From the looks of it they don't seem strong I won't resort to brutal methods not for now at least.

Jiro and yaoyorozu both had weapons kaminari was just dodging.

I was blocking an attack I turned over to see a villain try to go for a surprise attack jiro from behind.

"Behind you!" Soon after she evaded his attack yaoyorozu went for a kick on the villain using my knee I hit him in the stomach after I got loose I jumped back

A villain was jumping towards my direction. Before I had a chance to counter attack.

Yaoyorozu caught him mid air by throwing a net.

"Crap there's too many of them" we had all been backed in to wall by the villains

"You're the one with the electric powers zap them"

"Yes I can engulf my body in lightning but I'd take you along with them so it's all up to you guys"

"Wow you're a real damsel in destress aren't you"

"It's ready!" Soon after a huge blanket appeared covering the three of us expect kaminari.

"Alright let it loose" inside the blanket I heard the screams of the people effected by his power.

Yaoyorozu opened the blanket to see most of the villains defeated.

"Um yaoyorozu aren't you a bit exposed right now"

"Oh this I can make a new outfit"

Not wanting to make a sence I left out of the opposite side.

"Well that went better then I expected"
I said this as I was depowering turning over to see my classmate walking cluelesly.

"See what did I tell you good as new"

"Hands up now!" The three of turned to see another one holding kaminari hostage crap

I reached into my uniform were all my equipment was.

His ability is active.

"One more move kid and he's dead.

Riseing my hands I give him a smile before i start laughing a bit.

"Don't play with me brat as fellow electric type quick I feel a connection with others like me I wouldn't want to kill him so here's the new deal Ethier he dies or you do what will it be"

"Don't make me laugh we both know If he dies you won't leve alive Ethier"

"You think this a game brat"

Jiro was trying to distract him with praise but he cought on.

"...."

5

4

3

2

1

After I finished counting I swiped my right hand sending the flashbang to the center of all of us the result was everyone there including me being blinded.

Before his ability deactivated I ran towards were I senced him landing a direct punch causing him to fall.

I was slowly regaining my vision but barely.

On top of the villain I threw punch after punch to the point were his helmet was broken and my kukules were covered in blood.

Eventually I realized what I was doing

Stopping myself I stood up looking at my hands which were now trembling uncontrollably.

All I did was blankly stare at them.

"You ok dude you look shaky" it was that girl could send sound waves from her boots jiro.

"What no I'm fine"

"Is it them?" Yaoyorozu singnild over to the entrance that was a good distance away from us the backup pro heros are here.

"We should probably make our way to the pros" yaoyorozu stared walking while the rest of us just followed

If one of their lives was on the line

would I have fought with all my strength or would I have watched.

It hate to say it but the answer to that is probably no the only reason I'm even here is because I have no were else to go.