1: Taehyung

It was a rainy night as Taehyung was driving back home after work. Taehyung is a 27 year old man, he is a Ceo of a company that produces underwear which he inherited from his father.

He also has a wife and a child. He was forced to marry a single mother named Suhee who had a daughter named Hari who is mute but very smart. She was 8 years and Taehyung loved her so much he would do anything for her.

Taehyung didn't love Suhee he just married her because of his father.

He then heard his phone buzz he took it out and found out his wife called him.

He answered. "What do you want" he said coldly. " oh my God why are you saying it cold. Anyway I won't come home today there is this guy I met at a club today and he is so hot and I am going to his hotel now" she said and Taehyung rolled his eyes she always does this.

" so Hari is alone at home at this time" Taehyung asked. " yeah I think so" she said with an unsure voice and Taehyung scoffed. " Are you serious Suhee. Do you even care about your child" he shouted through the phone. " I'm not the one who said I want her am I" she said and Taehyung couldn't believe it and hanged up.

He the started dialing his best friend Jimin's number and called it.

It ringed for a few seconds before it got answered. " Hello, Tae!" He heard his voice coming from the other side of the phone. " uhm, hyung I'm not home right now can you please check if Hari is okay" he said still trying to focus on driving.

" yes Tae I'll check on her"
"Thanks hyung you're the best "
" no problem Tae"

Taehyung hanged up and increased his car speed. He arrived at the house in 30 minutes and went inside to see his daughter sleeping on Jimin's arms.

" Thanks hyung" he said with a smile which Jimin returned. " it's okay Taehyung, I'm always here to help you"

Taehyung took Hari to her room before saying his goodbyes to Jimin

The next day

Ring Ring Ring

Taehyung heard his alarm ringing and slowly opened his eyes and turned off the alarm.

He got off bed and did his morning routine. After he was done he went downstairs and saw Hari already prepared for school.

He went to her and carried her " Good morning baby" he said and Hari smiled in response. " did you have breakfast?" He questioned and Hari shook her head as no. " is the maid still preparing it?" He questioned again and Hari nodded as yes. " Okay let's go to the dinning area and wait for the.. yeah?" Taehyung said and the kid happily nodded.

Taehyung and Hari were sitting in the dinning area when Taehyung's phone started buzzing, he looked at it and saw that it was Namjoon one of his friends who was married to his brother Kim Seokjin.

He answered. " Hello hyung?"
"Good morning Taehyung" He said. He continued. " uhm are you still looking for a doctor for Hari?" He asked and Taehyung nodded his head. " Yes hyung did you find anyone?" Taehyung asked with widened eyes.

He heard Namjoon sigh. " well uhm I kinda found someone" he said.
" Really hyung! Who is it!!" He basically shouted when he said this.
Namjoon sighed again. " it's Dr Jeon" he said.
He continued. " He is the best doctor in Seoul and known for his good looks and he can also speak sign language."

" oh really hyung. Please hire him for me love you lots." Taehyung sayed with a smile. Namjoon laughed. " Okay Taehyung I'll speak to him " he said before he hanged up.

Soon Hari and Taehyung's Breakfast came and they ate it. Taehyung then went to drop Hari at school and Taehyung decided to work at home for the day.

When Taehyung arrived at his house he went straight to his office and opened his computer and started doing researches on Dr Jeon, A lot of stuff came out and Taehyung started reading everything about him but unfortunately the was no picture .