11

It has been 3 day since that day and now it was the day they went to court.

Jimin, Yoongi,Jin,Namjoon and Jungkook where present waiting for the judge to enter the court room

(A/N- I don't really know what happens in court so I'm just writing)

The judge arrived and the case started.

" So Mr Kim you bought this case to court would you tell us why." The judge said to Tae.

" Your honor me and Suhee are going through a divorce as you know and I want full custody of Hari but she doesn't agree." Taehyung said

" is there any reason why you don't agree Miss Suhee" the judge asked Suhee.

" yes your honor, it's just Suhee is not Taehyung's biological daughter and he doesn't have the right to take my child away from me" she said

" Do you know the biological father of the child Miss Suhee" ‐ Judge

Suhee gulped. " y..yes your honor" Everyone except Jungkook was shocked they thought she didn't know who the father was.

" Is he present here" - judge

" no your honor" - Suhee

" why isn't he present her" - judge

" he wanted to come but I told him not to" -suhee

" You know in honor to win this case the biological father must be present " the judge said and Suhee nodded.

" I'll tell him to come" Suhee said. " Okay do so" Suhee then pulled out her phone and dialed Hoseok's number. It didn't take long for him to answer.

(I'll only do the pov of what the people in the room hear)

" Hello hobi"

" can you you come to the court they want you here"

" yes hobi come here and fast please"

" Okay bye!" She hanged up.

Hari's Pov

I was really sad when I found out that my appa and eomma are having a divorce but Kookie was there to cheer me up.

Eomma and appa thought I didn't understand what was going on. I understood everything. My appa want a full custody of me but eomma doesn't agree.

My eomma has been spending a lot of time with me lately, I guess she knows she's gonna loose the case.

I was at the cour room and I was sitting next to kookie, I listened very well to what was going on but when I heard that my eomma knew my real father I was shocked and sad at the same time.

I knew my biological father's name was Hoseok but his face I couldn't quite remember cause I was young when I last saw him.

I only remember that my father loved me more than anything and we would play together all the time but that all ended when eomma got married to appa.

I know that appa loves me and I love him too cause he always take care of me and find a way to spoil me. I don't care who wins this case cause I don't mind uf I stay with my appa or with my father.

Anyway now we were still waiting for my father to come, after a few minutes the door opened and I saw him, my father. He looked exactly like me.

For some reason I felt like the thing that was caught in my throat has left.

" fa...father" I shouted and I ran to him. I really missed him so much.

Taehyung's Pov

The door opened and everyone's gave went to it. I really wanted to see this Hobi guy. A tall good looking man came in. He looked exactly like Hari.

" fa..father!" A voice shouted and I looked and saw Hari jump from her seat and ran to the man and hugged him. I felt an ache in my heart. Her first word was father but she wasn't referring to me. She was referring to her biological father.

Author's pov

Everyone was shocked at what they were seeing but jungkook was happy cause Hari could speak which means his medication was working and also because Hari knows her father because he remembers that Suhee mentioned that she was only 2 when he last saw him.

But then his gaze went to Taehyung, you could see the visible sadness in his eyes which made Jungkook sad.

" My baby!" Hoseok exclaimed. " you know me! Can you believe this Suhee she knows me and her first word was father!" Hoseok said happily and Suhee smiled.

Yeah anyways the case continued and it was obvious Taehyung was gonna win the case. Later on the case was finished for the day and everyone was leaving the room.

Jungkook excused himself from his friends and went to Hoseok and Suhee.

" Hello hyung and Suhee." Jungkook said with a smile. " oh hello Jungkookie!" Suhee exclaimed. " uhm Hoseok this is jungkook the one who helped us" suhee said

" Hello Jungkook, thanks for helping us." Hoseok said. " it's not a big deal hyung I was happy to help" he smiled.

They then saw Taehyung passing by and Hoseok ran to him.

" Mr Kim," he shouted