12

Taehyung's pov

I was at the restaurant with that Hoseok guy, he said that he wanted to speak about something.

" aren't you going to speak" I said to him cause he has been quite ever since we arrived. " oh sorry, uhm Mr Kim thanks for taking care of Hari" he said.

" uhm Mr Kim can you please drop the case please" Hoseok begged Taehyung. " why should I?" Taehyung asked a little bit coldly.

" because I can't live without my daughter Mr Kim please don't take her away from me" he started crying.

"........" Taehyung quietly looked at him

6 hours later.

Jungkook entered Taehyung's room and saw him sitting by the balcony looking at nothing. Jungkook tapped his shoulder and he flinched a little.

" Tae are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he looked at his boyfriend. Taehyung looked at him for a few seconds and started crying. Jungkook the hugged him.

" no..I'm not okay kookie" he sobbed. " what's wrong Tae. Do you want to tell me what's bothering you?"

" I- I talked to Hoseok hyung today a-and I feel b-bad for him, I don't want to take Hari away from him but I also don't wanna lo-loose Hari"

Jungkook felt his heart break seeing his boyfriend at this state and he hugged him tightly. " shh it's okay, we'll find a way solve this" Jungkook said softly .

" what should I do kookie?"

" to be honest if I was in your situation I would drop the case and let her stay with her parents but that's your decision to make"  he said honestly.

Jungkook then broke the hug, " I'll go take a shower " he smiled and placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead and left to shower.

After he finished showering he went back to the room and saw that Taehyung was on a  phone call with someone.

He then went to the bed and waited for Taehyung.

" Yes I'm sure that I want to drop the case"

" yeah Suhee can take Hari"

" yes thanks bye" he hanged up.

Taehyung then looked at Jungkook who gave him a proud smile. He then went to join him in the bed.

" I'm proud of you Tae" Jungkook caressed Tae's hair. " I hope I don't regret this" Tae said.

" You won't" Jungkook smiled.

The end.