13

A/n- I decided to not end it

Sorry if it doesn't make sense I've been getting writers block lately

...........

It has been 4 days since Tae dropped the case and Suhee couldn't be more thankful for Tae and Jungkook.

Suhee and Hoseok decided to leave the country.

Now Jungkook and Tae were at Taehyung's parent's house, Taehyung decided to introduce Jungkook as hus boyfriend that's why they were there.

They ringed the door bell and in a few minutes Taehyung's mother opened the door. She was startled a little bit to see his son as he never visits them.

" Oh son what are you doing here?"

" Hello Mom I came to tell you and Father something" he said with a smile. They then went inside the house and Tae never left Jungkook's hand.

" Honey! Tae's home" Mrs kim shouted and in a few minutes Mr Kim came downstairs but stopped when he saw Jungkook and Taehyung holding hands.

" what is he doing here" he pointed at Jungkook, " He's my boyfriend father" he said confidently.

He scoffed. " is this some kind of Joke?" He asked. " No father Jungkook is my boyfriend and we LOVE  each other" Tae said with a serious tone.

" Don't you remember what I said huh!" His father shouted. " I don't care  if you disown me or whatever I just want to spend the rest of my life with Jungkook, I lost him once and I don't wanna loose him again" Taehyung shouted back and his father kept quiet

The thought of losing another one of his sons didn't make him feel good. He then looked at Tae's mother who nodded and looked back at Taehyung and Jungkook.

" fine yall can be a couple or whatever" Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other with widened eyes. " Really?" Tae asked " yes but in one condition."