3

" Bun. Is this you" The man said and Jungkook was froze he didn't know what to do and just hugged him. " hyung!! I missed you so much" Jungkook said and jin smiled and him. " I missed you to Kook, it's not right to dissappear like that you know" Jin said as he hugged him back.

Jin is Taehyung's brother as we all know. Actually Taekook's relationship was a secret because Taehyung felt like they wouldn't be excepted. Jin was one of the only people who knew their relationship ad the others are Jimin and Yoongi.

Jin then looked at Jungkook. He really changed so much. He was not the cute Jungkook he knew now he was a new version of Jungkook he didn't know. He was so hot now.

Jin the broke the hug. " you have grown a lot Kook I almost couldn't recognize you" Jin said and it was clearly a joke and Jungkook chuckled a little bit. " yes hyung I  guess I'm not the same Jungkook that you met years ago." He said Jin then started to remember the day they first met.

Flashback

Jungkook and Taehyung just finished another session of cuddling as Jungkook fell asleep and Taehyung was caressing his hair and he was also about to sleep when someone budged into his room.

" omg Taehyung I have been knocking on the door for about fifteen minutes why didn't you open the door" it was Taehyung's brother Jin who just came from abroad and just wanted a rest.

" WHAT THE ACTUAL FRECK TAEHYUNG!!" Jin said as he noticed that his brother was in bed with another guy. " shhhhh hyung you're gonna wake him up he just fell asleep" Taehyung said still caressing Jungkook
hair

" i need an explanation Kim Taehyung! " Jin said strictly said.
" hyungie who are you talking to" Jungkook said in a sleepy tone his eyes closed. " it's no one baby go back to sleep" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded. " baby? You have a boyfriend? Wait you're gay!" Jin shouted the last part and Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at the man.

" Tae who is he and why is he shouting" Jungkook said and Taehyung looked at Jin furiously. " it's my brother Kook" Taehyung said in a soft voice. " brother? Okay" Jungkook said he then got up from the bed and bowed at Jin

" Hello hyung I'm Jungkook and I'm Taehyung's boyfriend." Jungkook said and Jin thought it was cute and he laughed a little. " Hello Jungkook I'm Jin" He said.

End of flashback

Jungkook was now sitting on the living room with Jin then a very very tall guy came. He was also very handsome and hot. He then came and he softly kissed Jin on the lips. " Good morning baby and Good morning Dr Jeon" Namjoon said and Jungkook stood up bowed to him. " Good morning Mr Kim nice to see you" he said forming a smile on his lips.

" So Kook how have you been all of these years" Jin said and Jungkook faced him. " Hyung. I would be lying to you if I said I was good" Jungkook said and Jin understood that it was because of him and Taehyung's break up. " it's because of Tae right." Jin said and Jungkook nodded.

" Hyung I thought I was gonna be alright and move on but I just can't get over him. I miss him hyung. I miss his kisses and Cuddles so much hyung" A tear rolled down on Jungkook's face and Jin felt his heart break seeing the younger crying.

Jungkook then felt a pair of arms hug him he looked up and saw it was Jin. " Don't cry Kook it's will be okay" Jin said rubbing Jungkook's back. Jungkook went silent and cried in his embrace. This is what he needed all of these years. A few minutes passed and Jungkook was still in Jin's embrace.

" Thank you hyung" Jungkook said breaking the hug and Jin smiled and wiped Jungkook's tears. " uhm Dr Jeon, Taehyung will be here in a few
minutes" Namjoon said. " Okay hyung. You can call me Jungkook, jungkookie, Kook, kookie, Koo or Bun" Jungkook said with a smile and Namjoon returned the smile.

A few minutes passed and they heard the door bell ringing. They knew that it was Taehyung. Jin then stood up and went to open the door.

When he opened the door he saw Taehyung, Jimin and a frustrated Yoongi. " what's wrong with him" Jin said. " I was forced to come here" yoongi said and he went straight into the house leaving at the door

He then went to the living and sat on the couch ignoring both Jungkook and Namjoon. Namjoon gave him an " Are you serious look" Jungkook then looked at him and laughed to himself.

He hasn't changed at all

Jin then came into the living with both Taehyung and Jimin. " Hello Joonie hyung. Hello Kookie" Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him.
" WAIT KOOKIE! DR JEON IS JUNGKOOK! " Jimin said basically shouting and yoongi took a look and realized that Jungkook was there.

" wait a minute I need to process this. So this kid who disappeared 6 years ago is the famous Dr Jeon. Why didn't no one tell me this" yoongi said and Jungkook chuckled a little bit.

Jungkook then stood up and bowed. " Hello Jimin and Yoongi hyung " he said totally ignoring Taehyung. Jimin then ran to him and hugged him. " I missed you so much Kookie." Jimin said and Jungkook chuckled.  " I missed you too hyungie" he said and he broke the hug and saw Jimin in tears.

" Hyungie you missed me so much that you are even crying" Jungkook said. " No Kook it's just now you're taller than me now " he said and Jungkook laughed and wiped his tears. " Pabo!" Jungkook said jokingly hitting his shoulder. Jimin then went to sit next to Yoongi.

Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes met and Jungkook broke the contract.
" be though Jungkook. You can do it" Jungkook said to himself.

" Hello Mr Kim" Jungkook said and handed out his hand. " Hello Dr Jeon" Taehyung said pulling out his hand and they shook each other's hand.

A few minutes passed their hands still holding. Taehyung was looking into Jungkook's eyes who was also looking into his. Taehyung then read his eyes he saw coldness and painfulness no love. When Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes he saw. Pain and love

" Do they realize that they that they are still shaking hands"  Jimin whispered to the other guys. " uhm anyway since you two already know each other I guess it won't be a problem right " Namjoon said catching Taehyung and Jungkook's attention and they quickly removed their heads.

" yes hyung it won't be a problem" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded as yes before sitting on a couch.