9

It's been a day met up with Jin and still him and Taehyung still ignored each other. Today Taehyung went to his office and he was left home with Suhee while Hari was at school.

Now Jungkook was in his office doing some work, he then heard a nock on the transparent door and saw Suhee. He won't lie Suhee was truly beautiful and her and Taehyung looked good for each other.

" You can come in Mrs Kim" Jungkook said and stood up. The door the opened and Suhee came in. " I'm sorry for getting inside your room without your permission but it's just I knocked and I got no answer." She tried tried to explain herself. " it's okay Mrs Kim don't apologize" Jungkook said with a smile on his face.

" Uhm Dr Jeon you can call Suhee, it feels weird when you call me Mrs kim because you're older than me"

" ohk Suhee, uhm me don't call me Dr Jeon you can call me Jungkook, jungkookie, Kook, kookie, Koo or Bun. Anyone you prefer is okay with me"

Suhee chuckled. " I'll call you Jungkookie" she said giving him a smile.

" uhm actually I wanted to talk to you about something " She said in a serious tone. " you can have a seat" she then went and sat on a chair opposite to Jungkook .

" I really need your help Jungkookie."

" How can I help you Suhee"

" Actually uhm. I have a boyfriend who is Hari's biological father. I really love him and we have been dating for a long time even when I was forced to marry Taehyung we continued dating" Jungkook widened his eyes in shock.

" But now he said he can't to this anymore. He said if I don't divorce Taehyung he will break up with me. I can't loose him Jungkookie, I really love him" she had tears in her eyes.

" Why are you telling me this?" Jungkook asked in confusion. " because I need you to convince Taehyung to divorce me."

" How am I going to do that I barely even speak to him"

" Jungkookie I know you and Taehyung are past lovers. I know that the two of you broke up because of me and Taehyung's marriage. I know you still love him Jungkookie and it's obvious he still loves you"

" But....How?" " I heard the two of you arguing the other day and trust me I was not ears dropping" She said innocently

" Jungkookie please help me" Suhee begged and Jungkook nodded his head as a yes. " I'll help you Suhee" He said with a smile and Suhee smiled at him.

She then stood up and Jungkook did the same thing. She jumped into Jungkook's arms. " Thank you so so much Jungkookie you're the best" She happily said like a kid and Jungkook smiled at her cuteness.
" No need to thank me Suhee" he assured

By now Jungkook was holding Suhee in his arms and both of them didn't mind but there was someone watching them from the door.

Taehyung'spov

I got off work early today as there wasn't much for me today. I entered the house and saw that it was quite. I then went upstairs and I saw Jungkook's door with open.

I didn't mean to look but I saw him speaking with someone in his office. I looked closer and saw He was with Suhee and they were smiling at each other.

I then saw Suhee jumping into Jungkook's arms and hugged him and he hugged him back. " What's going on" I thought.

" Thank you so much Jungkookie you're the best" She said and Jungkook smiled at her. " No need to thank me Suhee" Jungkook said.

I felt my heart break. They were so close to each other. Maybe they are.... No Taehyung don't think like that.

I then went to my room.

End of Taehyung'spov

" Uhm Taehyung can I talk to you" Jungkook said at the door of Taehyung's office. " mmh" Taehyung hummed not focusing on Jungkook.

Jungkook went inside and sat on the chair opposite Taehyung who was focusing on his laptop. " uhm I talked to Jin hyung the day before yesterday and he told me that he was disowned because he was gay" Taehyung already knew because he phoned Jin that day. " Okay."

They kept quiet for a few minutes and Jungkook decided to speak. " I'm sorry I didn't believe you" Taehyung closed his laptop and looked at Jungkook with a sharp stare. " Okay now what do you want me to do huh. Why are suddenly speaking to me like that. Why don't you go to Suhee instead."

" wh-what?" Jungkook stammered, he didn't understand a word Taehyung said. " I know Suhee is cheating on me with you" Jungkook widened his eyes.

" me?" " yes I saw then two of you yesterday, you were smiling at each other and then hugged each other"

" Taehyung....you're jumping into conclusions. She just asked for my help and I agreed and she got happy and hugged me. Trust me Taehyung I don't have feelings for Suhee. She is pretty and all but you know I'm 100% gay.

" Ohh. Okay" he said and then they kept quiet once again. Both of them were caught in their own thoughts. A few minutes passed.

" Kook... I still love you. Please give me another chance?"

" Trust me Taehyung I want to but I can't, you're married and you have a daughter and also you father is homophobic. " I'll divorce Suhee and I'll tell my father that I only want you and if he disagree I'll do what Jin hyung did and for Hari I will sign for full custody"

" look Taehyung I still love you and we both know that, but I can't be in a relationship with you, not until you and Suhee divorce" Jungkook said.

" I understand Jungkook " Taehyung said with a low voice. Jungkook smiled at him. " Cuddles?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung looked at him with widened eyes.

He then smiled. " I knew you didn't change" he jokingly said. " oh come on look at me I have a full sleeve tattoo and piercing, the old Jungkook wouldn't do that"

" you're still the same to me, now let's go Cuddle shall we" Taehyung said and Jungkook happily stood up and they cuddled