4

" And that's how we started dating" Jimin said and Jungkook laughed. He was explaining how him and Yoongi started dating. " I knew the two of you would be together" Jungkook said with a small chuckle.

It has been almost 3 hours since they were here and Jungkook was ignoring Taehyung totally acting like he doesn't exist.

" uhm I'm gonna prepare drinks for us, come and help me will you Tae" Jin said and Taehyung nodded and went to the kitchen.

Jungkook watched him making his way to the kitchen and he smiled to himself. " he still looks the same" he thought to himself.

" so Jungkook did you find anyone special " Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows and Yoongi mentally slapped himself on the

" No Jimin hyung. I didn't find anyone special" Jungkook said with a sigh. " I found out Taehyung got married and he has a child, he is very lucky to have people for him" Jungkook said.

" yes he is-"
" it's not his child Jungkook" Yoongi cutted Jimin and then glared at him. " I know hyung" Jungkook said

Meanwhile

Jin took Taehyung to the kitchen because he saw the way he was looking at Jungkook even though he is a married man it had to stop.

They were in the kitchen preparing some alcohol for the others and jin was preparing juice for Taehyung.

" Hyung I'm okay with alcohol" Taehyung said. " why so suddenly" Jin said and Taehyung looked at him. " I'm not in the mood right now hyung maybe alcohol will hep me right now" Taehyung said and Jin sighed.

"Are you sure you'll be okay staying with him" Jin said and Taehyung nodded. " I wanna make things right hyung" Taehyung said and Jin shook his head as no.

" Tae, you have a wife remember. Leave the poor guy alone. He probably moved on you and found someone else" Jin said and Taehyung rolled his eyes. " you know I don't love Suhee. I'll just divorce her. And he didn't find anyone I'm sure about it"

" Okay fine do whatever you do. Help me carry these" Jin said and Taehyung did what he was told. They then went to the living room and the others were laughing.

" what are you guys laughing about" Jin said confusingly. " Jungkook just told us a story about how a male patient flirted with him and almost kissed him" Jimin said laughing like there was no tomorrow.

Jin served them the drinks but when Jungkook's saw Taehyung drinking alcohol he looked at him confusingly and Taehyung noticed him, his face was written ' since when'

" Since 6 years ago" Taehyung said catching everyone's attention and they looked at him confusingly. " what?" Jungkook said to Taehyung as he noticed he was talking to him. " I started drinking 6 years ago but not too much" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded his head.

The other guys were confused asf and they ignored it and continued drinking. A few more hours passed and it was now time for them to leave.

" uhm hyungs it's late now, we should go" Taehyung said and the others stood up. " Okay Tae " Jin said and went with them to the door.

" Bye guys, Kook if you need anything remember to call me" Jin said and Jungkook nodded. " Okay hyung" Jungkook responded.
" We will go now bye hyung" Jimin said with a smile and jin nodded

They then with Taehyung's car which was being driven by his driver.
There was silence during the ride and yoongi fell asleep because he was getting bored.

Jungkook chuckled. " I guess some people never changed" Jungkook said looking at Yoongi and Jimin also laughed. " yeah he is still savage asf" Jimin said

About 45 minutes passed and Jungkook and Taehyung arrived at Taehyung's house after dropping the two couple at their own house.

Timeskip now Taehyung and Jungkook were in Taehyung's house and he was showing Jungkook were he would be staying. If you are wondering if they have speaked to each other, no. They haven't said a word to each other.

They were walking silently up the stairs of Taehyung's house and later they entered a room.

The room was beautiful, it was painted in black and there was a king size bed in the room perfectly made. It was it had an attached bathroom, a mini office and there was a balcony and Jungkook was satisfied by the room.

" This were you'll be staying, I hope you like it" Taehyung said and Jungkook looked at him before he shake his head. " it's good Mr Kim thanks " The younger said in satisfaction.

Taehyung awkwardly smiled and was about to leave but jungkook stopped him.

" Uhm Mr Kim." Jungkook said and Taehyung looked back. " Yes Dr Jeon" The older said and Jungkook sighed. " When can I meet the kid" Jungkook said.

Taehyung sighed in disappointment. He really thought Jungkook was gonna was gonna speak about them. " She is out with her mother, she'll be here soon" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded. " Okay" Jungkook responded.

Taehyung then left the room and closed the door behind him.

About 2 hours passed and Jungkook heard his stomach growling. Yes he was hungry. He then went downstairs and straight to the kitchen.

When he arrived at the kitchen he saw a woman in her 50's maybe and she bowed to him.

" Good afternoon Dr Jeon" the woman said with a smile on her face and Jungkook also bowed. " Good afternoon miss" Jungkook also smiled at her.

" How can I help you Dr Jeon" She said to Jungkook. " You can call me Jungkook miss" Jungkook said and the woman smiled. " I'm actually hungry" Jungkook said caressing his stomach and the woman chuckled a little bit. " Go sit down, I'll give you some food" she said and Jungkook happily went to sit.

After a few minutes she bought the food for jungkook and he started eating happily.

Meanwhile Taehyung was sitting near the stairs watching Jungkook eat. Taehyung then chuckled when he saw that the younger still eats the way he used to years ago. He always has an angry expression on his face and that means that they food is really good.

He would me lying if he said he didn't miss the younger, he truly missed him. Taehyung was smiling at the younger but then the door flew open revealing a furious Suhee.

But her face changed when she saw Jungkook and Hari was behind her.

" oh my God Dr Jeon. What are you doing here" she said with widened eyes. " I'm Hari's Doctor" Jungkook said and Suhee nodded.

Taehyung the entered the room and Suhee quickly took his hand and dragged him to a corner.

Jungkook could feel his heart breaking but he ignored it and went to Hari. She is the reason why he is here after all. Right?

" Hello Hari. I'm Dr Jeon or Jungkook" Jungkook signed languaged to Hari and she widened her eyes. " you know sign language??" She signed back and Jungkook nodded his head as a yes and Jungkook saw her starting to smile. She was really cute.

Meanwhile Taehyung and Suhee were in a corner of the room were no one could see them.

" Why didn't you tell me that Dr Jeon will be Hari's Doctor" Suhee said basically shouting at Taehyung. " Don't talk to me like that" Taehyung said with a cold tone rolling his eyes.

Suhee scoffed. " Who do you think you are-". " I'm your husband" Taehyung cutted Suhee's sentence coldly looking at her. " Husband my foot" Suhee said leaving Taehyung there.

Taehyung then sighed. Don't get Taehyung wrong he doesn't like Suhee but he tries to get close with her but she doesn't accept him as a husband.

Meanwhile Suhee went back to the living room and saw Jungkook with Hari talking to each other with sign language.

" I see you guys are getting along" Suhee said and Jungkook smiled at her. " Yes. She is such a cutie" Jungkook said and she then joined them.

Taehyung stared at them from a far and they would laugh and talk. After not long his and Jungkook's eyes met but Jungkook instantly looked away. Taehyung sighed and left the room.