7

"You really think I'm a fool don't you" Jungkook said and putted his hand on his pocket and Taehyung confusingly looked at him. " What are you talking about Ko-" " I said you don't have the right to call me Jungkook or Kook Mr Kim" Jungkook cutted of Taehyung furiously.

" Dr Jeon can you please tell me what is going on" Taehyung said trying to calm the younger. "Tell me Kim Taehyung, if your father is homophobic then how come Jin hyung is FUCKING MARRIED TO NAMJOON HYUNG WHO IS A MAN" Jungkook shouted the last part causing Taehyung to flinch.

Jungkook coldly stared at him waiting for an answer but Taehyung wanted to speak but he couldn't say anything. " let me tell you something Kim Taehyung, I'm no longer that little kid you dated years ago" Jungkook said looking straight into Taehyung's eyes.

" I'm not naive and always clueless as I was. I've changed. And you! " Jungkook said pointing at Taehyung. " you are the reason why I changed Kim Taehyung" Jungkook said shouting a little bit.

" Jungkook let me explain-" Taehyung said. " I don't wanna fucking hear it okay!" Jungkook said. " I don't wanna hear your excuses, can you leave me now I'm gonna take a shower" Jungkook continued and moved away from him and went to the bathroom

Jungkook then heard the door of his room closing and he sighed. He then took off his clothes and got into the shower. He let the warm water fall to his body and tears hid by the water.

" Why did I believe him that easily" Jungkook said to himself. " Why can't I move on from him, he has a fucking wife and a child" Jungkook again said to himself. " what were you thinking when you decided to kiss him" Jungkook said again hitting his head.

Jungkook was standing in front of Yoongi and Jimin's house. It has been a day since Taehyung and Jungkook talked. Jungkook then rang the door bell and it was opened in just a few minutes.

" Hello hyung" Jungkook said as soon as the door opened. " oh Jungkook.  Get in" Jimin  and Jungkook did as he was told.
He then went and sat on the sofa and in a few minutes Yoongi came downstairs.

He ignored Jungkook's presence and went straight to Jimin and kissed him on the lips. Jungkook smiled their cuteness. He then turned towards Jungkook. "Oh he is here" yoongi said un bothered. " uhm yes he said he needs advice from something" Jimin said and Yoongi didn't seem to care.

" uhm yes I wanted to talk about Taehyung " I said and I looked at Jimin who sweetly smiled at me. " yes we are listening. Right baby?" he looked at Yoongi.

" yeah yeah yeah we are listening"

Jungkook sighed. " yesterday I talked to Taehyung and he explained how he was forced to marry Suhee" Jungkook said rolling his eyes and Yoonmin confusingly stared at him. " uhm he was actually forced to marry her" Jimin said and Jungkook stared at him. " yeah whatever"

Jungkook then explained to them everything that happened yesterday and mentioned the part were they made out.

" YOU WHAT???" Yoongi shouted and Jungkook flinched. " Hyung I don't know what I was thinking yesterday. I just saw myself kissing him and he kissed me back but the I realized that the things he said didn't make sense because Jin hyung who is his brother is married to a guy" Jungkook said.

" so hyungs what should I do" Jungkook asked looking at the two couple. " I think you should talk to Jin hyung first and then make a decision from there" Yoongi said and jimin nodded his head. " I think that is a great idea" Jimin also said and Jungkook nodded his head in agreement.

They then left the topic and talked about something else.

In an apartment two couples were kissing each other with too much passion and love. " Baby just divorce him and run away with me" the black haired male said breaking the kiss. " Boo you know I can't" The female said. " why Suhee? We love each other don't we?" The male said and Suhee sighed. " Hobi I love you. More than anything actually, but I can't run away with you. My father is going to find us and kill us" Suhee tried to explain to his boyfriend.

" I can't do this anymore" Hoseok said pulling Suhee away from him.
" Baby just be patient okay" Suhee said and hoseok shook his head as a  no. " I've been patient for 6 fucking years Suhee, I don't like seeing you with another man on the news and I don't like my daughter being called someone else's daughter" Hoseok explained.

" Hobi you don't understand-" " no you're the one who doesn't understand cause you get to see our daughter everyday but me, the last time I saw her she was 2 and I don't even think she knows me" Hoseok explained again and Suhee sighed.

"Look Hari's new doctor is Taehyung's ex boyfriend and it's obvious they both still love each other so I'll talk to Jungkook and maybe he can  get Taehyung to give me a divorce and then we I will stay with you and Hari and we can be a family " Suhee said holding Hoseok's hands.

Hoseok sighed. " Okay but until then, we have to take a break from our relationship." Hoseok said calmly freeing his hands from Suhee.
" babe?" Suhee said. " I'm sorry love but let's do it please. When your plan works we will be together" Hoseok said and Suhee nodded.

" I have to go now, I love Hobi" Suhee said and Hoseok looked at her and caressed her cheeks " I love you too my baby" Hoseok kissed Suhee on the lips she immediately kissed him back.

So you must be wondering what the freak is going on so I'll explain. Suhee and Hoseok started dating 9 years ago and a year into their relationship they had a child. Suhee hid the child's father from her parents and said she was from a one night stand.

Hoseok and Suhee loved each other but when Suhee's father found out about them he arranged a marriage proposal for Suhee and she was very devastated. She expected Taehyung to decline the proposal but he didn't didn't.

Suhee and Hoseok decided to date each other secretly and not break up (not like some people we know). But now Hoseok got tired of all these. He got tired of seeing his girlfriend with another man and his daughter being called someone else's daughter. He really loved Suhee and Hari soo much but there was nothing he could do.