2: Jungkook

Jungkook was in his office at his as he managed his hospital at his house. It was a normal day for him. As he was scrolling on his computer he saw a sight saying it was looking for a doctor for an 8 year old girl who was a mute.

He got interested and opened the sight. He saw that the that he would have to stay at their house and he didn't mind as long as he was helping that's all he wanted and that's why he became a doctor in the first place.

He did more research on her and what he found out next shook him.
He found out that her parents were none other than the huge Ceo
Kim Taehyung and his model  wife Kim Suhee.

I can't see him, not after what he has done to me. Everyday I'm suffering because of him.

He completely changed his mind after that and closed his computer. He went downstairs and he prepared coffee for himself.

Anyway Jungkook is a 25 year old guy who owns his own hospital. His hospital is called KJK hospital, why did he name it that? He also doesn't know maybe because he was missing someone who owns his heart when he was asked what he would like to name his hospital.

It is very popular around Seoul and one of the best hospitals in Korea.
It also helps patients who can't afford the hospital bills.

Jungkook is also known around Seoul for his looks. He has over 30 million followers on Instagram. He can get every girl or boy he likes but his heart only belongs to one person Kim Taehyung.

Jk- No it doesn't I no longer like him

Author- shut up Jungkook I'm still speaking here

Anyway as I was saying. Jungkook always denise his love for Taehyung
and says he moved on and it's obvious that he didn't.

Jungkook has no one in his life and he lives alone. His parents passed away when he was little and Taehyung, Jimin, Jin and Yoongi were there for him but after his break up with Taehyung they all just disappeared.

Jk- liar I have  Mingyu

Author- Jungkook, he is an artist remember? He stays in the US.

Jk- but still I have you

Author- shut up friendless guy

Anyway after Jungkook drank his coffee he couldn't stop thinking about the sight and he thought more about it.

" Why did it have to be Taehyung out of all the people" he said moving around in his office. " But I have to do it. Just for the kid not Taehyung" He said and nodded his head

" I'll just ignore him and focus on the kid" he said and opened his computer and went straight to the sight and called the number.

It ringed for a few minutes before a deep voice answer.
" Hello?" The voice said. " Hello sir, I saw you were looking for a doctor for Hari?" Jungkook said his voice shaking. " oh my God finally someone called" He said excited. " Oh I'm Kim Namjoon and I am a close friend of Taehyung" He continued.

Jungkook nodded his head. " oh okay I'm Dr Jeon" he said. Namjoon on the other hand was shocked it took him 2 minutes to reply. " what! The famous one!?" He asked basically shouting causing his ears to hurt.

" uhm yeah I'm the famous Dr Jeon" he said sarcastically. Namjoon sighed. " you're so perfect for this Dr Jeon. I'll call Taehyung now and I'll tell you if you got the job or nah" he said

Jungkook nodded. " Okay Mr Kim bye." He said. " bye Dr Jeon" Namjoon said and hanged up

Jungkook then waited for Namjoon to call him back. During these 2 hours he thought about it more. Seeing Taehyung after 6 years will definitely be hard for him. He could still remember that day perfectly.