5

It has been almost a month since Jungkook stayed with Taehyung. He became very close with Hari and he thought she was cute. He would help her with homework and help her study and he found out she was really smart.

Suhee started staying home lately and Taehyung knew that it was because of Jungkook's presence. Sadly Jungkook and Taehyung still ignored each other. They would only speak about anything related to Hari nothing else.

Taehyung got tired of this ignorance and he just wanted to explain to Jungkook what actually happened. He knew that Jungkook was mad at him but he needed to explain.

" Have a great day at school" Jungkook said waving at Hari before she closed the door of the car. Jungkook then went inside the house. It was only him and Taehyung left in the house as Suhee left to do a photo shoot.

He knew that Taehyung was in his office so he also decided to go to his office. He walked to his room but when he entered he felt his body being pinned on the wall and he was shocked at the sudden action.

He then felt a pair if lips crashing into his very harshly. He widened his eyes in shock when he saw Taehyung. He pushed Taehyung away from him. " What are you doi-" Taehyung cutted Jungkook's sentence by kissing him again and Jungkook kissed him back just for a little time.

I mean these guys haven't kissed each other in the long time they and they both still loved each other so its not Jungkook's fault if he 'accidentally' kissed him back.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung again and Taehyung widened his eyes. " Mr Kim what are you doing" Jungkook said with an angry tone. " How long are we gonna keep this act Jungkook?" Taehyung said and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. " act? " Jungkook asked.

" Yes Jungkook, how long are we gonna pretend that we don't know each other, how long are we gonna pretend that we don't have a story together Kook? And how long are we gonna pretend that we don't love-" " it's Dr Jeon,Mr Kim" Jungkook cutted Taehyung's sentence and looked at him emotionless but deep down his heart heart was in pain.

He saw Taehyung looking at him in confusion. " You don't have the right to call me Jungkook or Kook, Mr Kim" Jungkook said emotionless again looking straight into Taehyung's eyes as they were close to each other.

" Kook let me explai-" " And also Mr Kim, I deleted you in my life that day, our story also ended that day and also my love for you ended that day." Jungkook cutted Taehyung's sentence and said this with a cold tone.

He could see tears forming in Taehyung's eyes he felt like hugging him but he had to control himself. " Kook please listen to me, let me explain myself" Taehyung started begging Jungkook who pushed him out of his way. " You can leave my room now Mr Kim" Jungkook said back facing the older who started crying

Jungkook widened his eyes when he heard his sobs. Jungkook was very sensitive when it comes to Taehyung. He doesn't like to see him cry. He would always be there to comfort him but now he had to be strong.

He then opened the door for Taehyung. " Jung- Jungkook?" Taehyung said. " I said you can leave now Mr Kim" Jungkook said not facing Taehyung.

Taehyung then left the room and Jungkook closed the door. After Jungkook closed the door he felt his feet get weak and his hands started shaking. He couldn't take it anymore and he just cried. His feet couldn't take it anymore and he kneeled down and started crying.

" Jungkook, Bun. Please open the door and let me explain" Jungkook widened his eyes as he heard Taehyung's shaky voice. " please Jungkook. I know you can hear me" Taehyung said once again

" I will stay here in this cold floor until you open the door Jungkook, I might even sleep here." Taehyung said and his voice sounded like he was crying.

Jungkook then stood up and wiped his tears. He then cleared his voice.
" you'll get a cold Mr Kim" Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled as he heard Jungkook's voice. " He still cares" Taehyung thought.

" I don't care Jungkook, just please let me explain" Taehyung said and his voice was clear that he was crying. " Don't be stubborn Mr Kim" Jungkook said once again. " I won't go" Taehyung said.

Jungkook sighed, he knew that Taehyung meant it when he said he will stay there. " it won't hurt to hear him out right?" Jungkook thought and he decided to open the door.

Taehyung was sitting hopelessly on the floor and sobbing, why? Because the words said to him hurted him more than anything. Suddenly he heard the door of Jungkook's bedroom opening.

He looked up and saw Jungkook and their eyes met but Jungkook looked away. " you- you opened" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook with widened eyes. " Get inside Mr Kim" Jungkook said no emotion showing on his face.

Taehyung stood up from the floor and got inside the room. He sat on the couch and Jungkook stood up looking at him. They were silent for a few minutes.

" Aren't you gonna speak" Jungkook said to Taehyung who was nervously playing with his hands. " oh.. uhm I'll speak" Taehyung said

Flashback

Taehyung'spov

" I love you too baby, goodnight I'll see you tomorrow" I said as I hanged up my phone. I was was on a call with jungkook. We haven't seen each other in a week so he suggested we meet up Tomorrow and I agreed.

I was really excited to see him. I then went to take a shower. It took me about 45 minutes. After I finished I wore my pjamas.

I then layed on my bed but when I was about to sleep I heard my phone ringing, I took it out and saw it was my dad. I rolled my eyes before I picked uhm the call

" yes father" I spoke soon as I answered. " oh hello son" he said in his deep voice. " Can we meet tomorrow" my father said and widened my eyes because I had to meet Jungkook. " time?" I asked hoping it wouldn't be the time me and Jungkook meet. " 0930" my father answered back. " shit" I thought. That's only an hour before me and Jungkook meet.

" why am I suddenly meeting you father?" I said respectively. " me and your mother want to discuss something important with you" he said and I knew it was something about marriage.

I haven't told my parents that I was gay because I was scared that they
won't accept me. " son are you there?" He said and I nodded my head.
" yes father I'll be there tomorrow" I said before I hang up the phone.

I didn't take me long till I fell asleep.