8

It was another day Jungkook was home with Taehyung again. Taehyung has been doing his job at home recently
.
Jungkook took out his phone and called Jin. Jin answered. " Hello Jungkookie" he said. " Hello hyung " Jungkook responded. " can we meet up I wanna talk to you about something" Jungkook continued

" Okay Jungkook were do you want to meet" Jin asked. " At
restaurant" Jungkook replied instantly. " Okay I'll be there in a bit" Jin said and Jungkook smiled and hanged up.

Jungkook took his things and was about to leave the house but he heard a deep voice from behind him. " Where are you going" he looked back and saw Taehyung he was wearing blue jeans and a red shirt

" Fuck he looks so fine" Jungkook thought but he shook it off. "I'm going to meet Jin hyung" Jungkook said folding his arms. " where?" Taehyung said and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. " why tf does he care?" Jungkook thought mentally rolling his eyes.

" At a restaurant" Jungkook responded. " Okay" Taehyung responded coldly. " Tf is his problem" Jungkook thought and left.

Jungkook arrived at the restaurant and Jin and he went straight to him.
" Hello hyung " Jungkook said as he sat on the chair on the table. " oh hey Jungkook " he gave the younger a smile.

Timepassed and they ordered the food, now they are waiting for it to come, jungkook didn't know how to bring up the topic.

Jungkook sighed. " uhm hyung is Taehyung's marriage with Suhee forced?" He asked and the older confusingly looked at him. " Yes, why are you asking?" The older said and the younger shook his as like no reason.

" uhm hyung is your father homophobic?" He asked and the older confusingly looked at him again. " yes he is" Jin said and Jungkook got shocked ' He was right?' He thought.

" Th- then how are you married to Namjoon" Jungkook asked his voice shaking. " it's a long story" Jin said looking at the younger male. " I have plenty of time" The younger responded and jin sighed

Flashback (Jin)

After I came to Korea I had to stay with a guy as my roommate. As I entered the house I saw a very muscular guy with the hottest face ever.
I then started questioning my sexsuality cause he so hot.

" Hello I'm Namjoon " he said and his voice was very hot. " He-hello I'm Seokjin" I mentally cursed myself for stammering. We shook each other's hands and I felt my heart beating fast.

We staid together for 3 months and I was sure that I had feelings for this guy. We were so close to each other. But then I found out what happened to Jungkook and Taehyung because of father I got scared.

I couldn't let father ruin my relationship with Namjoon I was really in love with him.

Months passed and one day Namjoon confessed that he had feelings for me and I was the happiest person ever I immediately said yes I had feelings for him.

We dated for a month and I decided to tell father about him. I went to meet father at a restaurant.

" Why did you call me here" father asked me coldly it made my body to start shivering. " uhm father. I have to tell you something" I said.
" Go on.." I stayed quite for a few minutes.

I then took a deep breath. " There is someone who I love" I said and I saw my father smile. " oh that's great what's her name"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" it's a he" I said as I faced down on the table. " I'm gay" I mumbled quietly but he heard me. " So you're just like your brother" he said in angry tone. " Didn't he tell you what I told him.. I SAID NO SON OF MINE IS GONNA BE DOES SHIT!" He shouted the last part a little bit and I flinched hard.

I kept quiet facing the table, I was too scared to look at him.

" Then I won't be your son then" I said with a cold voice and I faced him
" what did you say?" He asked. " if no son of yours is gonna be gay then I won't be your son anymore because I love Namjoon very much and I can't let him go" I said and I stood up from my seat. " Okay fine do whatever you want but starting from today you're ni longer a Kim" he said and I left.

End of flashback

" So you are no longer his son" Jungkook asked and jin nodded. ' why didn't Taehyung do that' he thought. Jin looked at the younger he knew what he was thinking. " Jungkook, Taehyung hasn't been himself ever since you left " Jin said and Jungkook looked at him and said nothing.

" You know the day you two broke up. Taehyung came to me drunk, it was the first time I've seen him drunk and he cried and hugged me. It was so sad to see him in that state, he told me how he hated himself for leaving you like that." The older said and could see tears forming in Jungkook's eyes.

"After that day he changed completely, he never smiled or laughed. He would stay in his room and cry, drink alcohol and smoked and he never ate any real food. Me, Jimin and Yoongi tried to talk to him but he only said 'I don't care if I die, I would be really grateful if I did' I felt hurt by his words because I couldn't see my brother like that" The older said looking at Jungkook's teary eyes.

" Hari then came into his life and he started eating and smiled a little bit. Hari truly saved him but he is not that Taehyung anymore. It's been years since I saw his boxy smile

He truly misses you Jungkook and he loves you more than anyone. I'm not saying you should be together with him because that's your decision but you can at least talk to him and love him as a friend." He said and Jungkook smiled and nodded