04

Liked by tatterOtae, minahlee__, Badalee__, and 1,780,567 others

_kimynha_ Come eat with me :3

View all 256,788 comments

Sowoen @Lusher_lee it really is Kim Y/N unni!
minahlee__ i told you its her! Lusher unni go take a picture with her please?
Badalee__ very pretty!
— _kimynha_ thank you unni! <33
tatterOtae hi Y/N!
— _kimynha_ uhm hi!
tatterOtae OMG you replied! HEAVEN!
minahlee__ id love to eat with you🤭
tatterOtae minah😭
View previous replies
Ilovekimynha_ OMG minah is?
Notz.kimynha_ gay? Just kidding!
kimynlala22 you have to line up! We have a long way to go~
iloveminahbebe our minah likes Kim Y/N im crying!😭

KIM Y/N POV:

I am currently scrolling through the comments of my recent post while i wait for my food to be serve since i'm already starving its been a long day and every single day.

"Gosh i deserve a long break" i said to myself while thinking of my long schedule for the month.

I was literally spacing out when i heard a loud noise coming from somewhere near me followed by super loud scream and trust me when i said that it was the loudest scream that i ever heard in my entire life! Oh how i wish i was exaggerating but i am not!. After the noise i look at place where it came from and it was from a girl who is currently busy talking to someone on her phone and she really looks like shes about to faint because of the looks on her face. I couldn't clearly see her but i knew she was really pretty and i just couldn't take my eyes off of her but then i snapped out of it when i heard a ring coming from my phone. And so i answered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LUSHER' s POV

I got a call from bada unni and it seems like its something serious since she never called me at times like this, yeah she would be leaving a comment on my posts and message me to ask me for something but she never really called unless its pretty serious or if its bad news. So i answered.

Lusher: "Yes bada unni?"

Bada: "ah yes lusher! How are you doing?"

Lusher: " im doing great unni, im currently at a restaurant where the girl i posted on my Instagram went"

Bada: " are you finally turning into a stalker of a pretty girl?" Bada Unni laughs as she said that

Lusher: "aniyoo unni i just wanted to see if shes really Kim Y/N but I wasnt stalking her or anything"

Bada: " you're following her means you're stalking her come on lusher! Dont me! Haha" she said as she chuckles while teasing me

Lusher: "yahh unni! Stop it! Anyway why did you call? You don't usually call me at times like this unless its an urgent matter or something very serious" i asked changing the topic and also out of curiosity and worry