15

LUSHER's POV

The class mission has ended with us still securing the third place ranking of all eight crews and it is time for another battle mission in which would be the KPOP DEATHMATCH. We were told to think strategically about what entertainment company that we would be choosing and bada unni together with me and the crew members, we all decided that we would pick the JYP Entertainment. 

"Shall we go with our original decision?" Bada unni asked and looked at me and i just smiled at her and said "Yes lets go unni" i replied and we just went in there.

As bada unni and i head to where the JYP room would be we saw 1Million Lia Kim and Harimu sitting. As we sat upon our seat. I noticed bada unni face changed
"I didn't expect them to be here at all, we have to be better than them." Bada unni mumbled that only i could hear and in return i smiled and nodded to her.
Another team entered and we all saw that it was Tsubakill's Akanen and Momo and with that we heard an announcement playing on the tv that go us startled.

"Since theres 3 crews who chose two entertainment, only 2 crews can make the cut, so you have to create a 30 second choreography with the song chosen from the two entertainment to finalized who will be the final 2 crews that will face each other for each entertainment " the announcer said and we just gasps because we didn't really know about it since we all just thought that we will  just civilized in making the final decision.

Right after that announcement we all head back to our hide out and me along with bada unni told the members about it, as expected they were also startled about it but bada unni spoke and just told us to be ready because we will start creating the 30 seconds choreography.
.
.
.
.
.
We finished creating the 30 second choreography and it is time to present it at the fight zone. Once we are all finally gathered at the fight zone an announcer made an announcement again.

"The result of the song battle to pick the two crews for a song....will be chosen by your own votes"   And with that we felt a little tense because we felt that the votes will be very objective in which means we have to give it our all..

"We'll make sure that we get choses and get to keep that song, do not be nervous. Just give it your best" bada unni said and we all nodded and wait for our crew to be called in the fight zone.

The first one to be called to battle for the song of Jam Republic who chose HYBE entertainment along with Mannequeen and Deep N DAP. And we all just watched as they battle for the HYBE song in which ended faster that i could ever think. The time to vote came and i choses Jam Republic for the song..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Moments after and it was now our time to show our choreography and just like that, the crews went wild to our choreography in which made us sigh in relief. All six crews has finished presenting their choreography with their own styles and the result came in.

The battle for the song ended with Jam Republic against Mannequeen for HYBE, 1Million against Wolf'lo for YG, Deep N Dap against Ladybounce for SM and us BEBE against TSUBAKILL for JYP
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- FAST FORWARD-

KIM Y/N's POV

Its finally show time! And i cant wait to see my lusher dance again as i heard that they will be dancing to Not Shy by Itzy and Maniac by Straykids of JYP entertainment and up against TSUBAKILL. While thinking of seeing lusher dance again, i cant help but feel so excited and thrilled to finally watch the final piece that Bada unni and BEBE made.

"This is going to be so fun" Monika said in which i agreed "Im very excited~ im looking forward to it" i replied and she nodded in approval and after that even though my blood boils as soon as i remember him asking my lusher out.. Kang Daniel appeared and started to host the show.