12

KIM Y/N's POV

I an currently at a club and drinking whiskey while sitting near the bartender with tears still forming in my eyes. Different girls have already approached me but i just tell them to stay away.

"How could you say yes to him lusher-ssi.." i said while drinking my whiskey in one shot and ask for more in which the bartender followed and gave me more drinks. "Do you like him that much?.." i paused
"For you to just.. accept his offer of taking you out."
I said then my clenched my fist as i drink my whiskey in one gulp, i then asked the bartender to just give me the whole bottle but he questioned.

"Ms. Y/N i think you already had enough." He said but i just glared at him and in which made him scared then gave me what i want. I started to chug it down
Drop by drop and thought of the way lusher smiled at that bastard. "Why would you smile at him like that lusher-ssi, its should be only for me." I said then chugged the bottle while tears are falling on my eyes.

I cried and drink a lot as i felt my heart breaking into pieces while having the image of lusher smiling at him like he's the only one that she can see in this damn world.. "it hurts lusher..it fucking hurts a lot" i said and cried my heart out and drank the whole bottle.
I was about to ask for another when i felt a hand on my shoulder and when i turn my head, i saw the only person that i didn't want to see at the moment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LUSHER's POV

After the conversation with daniel, i felt a pang on my chest out of nowhere in which made me touched it and wonder then i suddenly remembered y/n. I smiled with the thought and went back to the hideout only to see the crew smiling widely at me.

"So how did it go?" Bada unni asked and smiled
"Oh the call with mom and dad was great!" i replied and saw that they just frowned in which made me confused and before i asked minah spoke
"We meant the conversation with y/n, lusher unni" minah said and made me confused even more.
"Conversation with y/n? I haven't see her, i was actually just about to look for her" i said honestly and they all just gasped and the smiles on their faces faded

"Whats going on? Bada unni what's happening?" I asked bada unni because i was confused and bada unni just cursed. "Shit." Bada unni said and tatter just asked me a question. "Unni where were you when you answered the call from aunt and uncle" tatter asked that made me confused more "at the mini bar..why?"

"Well we told y/n unni that you would be at the mini bar while talking to you parents" cheche said and followed by kyma "so it's impossible that you wouldn't run into each other." Kyma said and i just gasped.
"Could it be..." i said then paused that made them asked me. "Could it be what unni?" Sowoen asked and i slowly walked on the couch to sit with bada unni and continued.

"Could it be that y/n heard my conversation with daniel but.. oh my god..." i said that made bada unni asked me again. "You were talking to kang daniel? Why? What did he said to you?" bada unni said and i started to get anxious. "Tell us unni" minah said

"I- kang daniel asked me out on a dinner and y/n must have heard that part but not the part where i refused him." I said in a low voice in which made them gasps. "What exactly did you say when you refused him?" Tatter asked and i told them.

"I first said that id love to but-" i didnt get to finish what i said when bada unni spoke that got me worried
"Y/N must have heard that..oh gosh.." bada unni said that me speechless and tears forming in my eyes..
"She must've walked out after i said that.. but i told daniel that im gonna have to refuse since i already have other plans" i explained and they nodded

"Still, y/n must've heard that part where you said that you'd love to and walked out.." tatter said
"what do i do unni.." i look at bada unni with tears ready to fall from my eyes.. she just tapped my shoulders as the other members gathered and comforted me. "We'll find her dont worry.." bada unni said and called someone while tatter volunteered to ask some staffs outside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Unni i got something from the staffs" Tatter said that made me turn to her and asked worriedly.
"When i asked the staffs who saw her, they said that they saw her walking out the building crying and entered to her car and drove away" tatter said that made me tear up more knowing that y/n cried.
"So where she is now tatter? Please tell me i need to see her.." i said and begged tatter to just tell me but before tatter could answer bada unni spoke

"I know where she is, my friend from a club told me that y/n is currently at a club and drinking a lot. He also said that y/n have been crying a lot and refusing to stop drinking..." bada unni explained that made me stand up and ask her.

"give me the club address, ill go see her unni" i said while wiping my tears and get my car key and phone.
"Alright. Take care on you way, ill text you the address of the club as well as her apartment's i knew you'd need it so you could drive her home." Bada unni said i then hugged her as i thanked her and made my way.

When i got out of the hideout i saw kang daniel and he was about to say something when i told him to stop
"Lusher-ssi i-" kang daniel spoke
"Not a good time Mr. kang" i replied as i cut him off and rushed my way towards my car and drove. As i drive, i heard my phone ding and saw that bada unni gave me two addresses one for the club and one for
y/n's place. Bada unni also mentioned where y/n is sitting at the club and with that, i drove faster.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- AT THE CLUB-

As i arrived at the club, I hurriedly parked my car to one of the VIP's then rushed my way to where y/n is and once i reached where she is. I saw how she drank the whole bottle of whiskey while crying her heart out that made me felt like my heart is shattering as well.

When she was about to asked for another bottle when she just finished one, I approached her and held her shoulder that made her turn to me.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with that Kang Daniel?" She said that made my heart sank
"y/n its not what you think" i said to y/n and she just laughed sarcastically and said.
"Not what i think? Hahaha! Can you tell me what that 'not what you think' is lusher-ssi?" Y/N said again and was about to grab another drink but i stopped her

"Y/N please stop drinking and talk to me.." i said in a sad tone and she just looked at me with tears.
"Whats there to talk about lusher-ssi? Seeing you smiling like that to him is already enough for me!"
Y/N replied and raised her voice at me in which got me startled and scared but i brushed it off and tried to calm her by holding her hand and she just shaked it away from me that made me tear up.
"Y/N please just listen.." i said begging her to listen to me but instead she just took her thinks and grab her wallet then pulled out some money to paid for her drinks and left. So i followed her until we reached the parking lot, she was about enter her car when i stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"y/n just please listen!!" I yelled to her while tears streaming down my face, she turned to me and look at me blankly that hurted me the most..
"WHAT?! Aren't you going to say something?!" She said as she raised her voice again and it made me shiver in fear that i couldn't say anything.
"Nothing? Cat got your tongue?" She said then paused
"Why dont you just go back to that kang daniel if you arent going to say anything..." y/n continued and said with a sad tone as i saw tears falling into her eyes as she was about to enter her car but before she could enter i started speaking again.

"I refused him!" I said loud enough for her to turn her head to me again. "I refused him y/n-ssi.." i said in low tone and she just scoffed at me.
"you refused him? But thats not what i heard lusher-ssi! So please just stop lying to my face and go.." she said in a low tone while i watch as her tears stream down to her face.. "believe me i really did.." i spoke again.. but she just shaked her head, so i continued.
"I refused him, i really did.. i told him that id love to go out on a dinner but im gonna have to refuse him." I finally said as i explained myself to y/n and she just looked at me blankly. "Why?" Y/N replied blankly and i look at her in confused. "Why did you refused him?" y/n asked and i couldn't say anything. So she just scoffed at me "See?...so please just stop lying to me and go..lusher-ssi.." y/n said again and turned again to enter her car but i spoke again..

"Wait! y/n please just wait!" I yelled and she just  turned to me and was about to speak when i cut her off.. "What!? Lusher what no-" y/n was about to say something when she was about to turn but i cut her off and said "will this be enough?.." i said and she turned to me but before she could say something..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I kissed her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- TO BE CONTINUED -

AUTHOR's NOTE

Hey readers! Did you like this chapter?  Let me know!! But thats all for chapter 12! Dont worry im gonna make it up to you guys~ thank you for reading~ see you next chap! Dont forget to give this book a vote! Give it some love love~

Ps: i wrote this chapter while listening to Juan Karlos's ERE so you might as well listen to it while reading~ lets all feel the pain! But get your asses ready for the next chap~ its going to be so chili~ 🤭 saranghaeyoooo!