22

NO ONE's POV

"Yes im yn's sister. Lalisa Manoban" Lalisa said and smiled sweetly while introducing herself properly on her sister's girlfriend Lusher.
"Ive heard a lot about you from bada unni and yn. You really are pretty. Its finally nice to meet you on person although i didn't expect it to be here in this hospital with yn unconscious but we can arrange that some time soon when i get my sister recovered." Lalisa added and Lusher along with the members snapped out of it and nod to lalisa.

"Its an honor to meet you lalisa sunbae, I didn't expect you to be yn's sister but i wouldn't be also surprised. You two are such great dancers." Lusher replied with a smile then both turned to bada who just approached Lalisa to explain everything.
"Lisa-ssi we already caught the suspects. It was Sehun and some of his men. He came back to revenge on yn"Bada said that made lalisa grit her teeth and clench her fist before speaking.

"That psychotic bastard.. ill make him pay for what be did to my sister." Lisa said then paused before continuing again. "Excuse me while i make a call."
Lalisa excused herself and bebe along with lusher nodded in response then lusher sat back on her chair while holding yn's hand.

- LUSHER's POV -

As Lalisa Sunbae excused herself to make a phone call i went back to my seat besides yn's bed and held her hand. "Im sorry my yn, I wasn't there with you, please be strong and wake up. We promised to celebrate the end of the show right?" I said to my sleeping yn and when i take a look at her again i saw how she has bruises on her lips and on her arms and with what im seeing. I can already feel my eyes wet for tearing up again. Bada unni noticed and went close to me to give me the tightest comforting hug she can give.

"Sshh lusher.. yn is fine alright? Shes safe now. Its not your fault arasso? (Arraso means "u understand?" ) dont blame yourself. Its not on you it's on that crazy bastard who-" bada unni didn't get to continue what she was about to say to calm herself down but i can feel her gritting her teeth due to the thought that something like this will happen to yn who she considered as her little sister.
"We already caught the bastard now lusher so theres nothing for you to worry about anymore. We'll make sure that bastard will pay threefold for what he's done to our yn. You understand?" Bada unni added while wiping my tears as i nodded.

"Thats right unni you dont have to worry about anything else. Yn is safe now. And so are you." Minah followed and gave me a hug before kissing my head to give me comfort.
"Unni mom called me, i need to get home now." Cheche suddenly said and i just nodded at her and told her to take care on her way and text us once she got home. "Ill come with, mom is probably worried now too" Sowoen followed and so did tatter minah kyma and they were ready to leave.

"Alright take care all of you. Ill go find the two idiots to check if they on their way back here with the foods. You sure you'll be okay here lusher-ssi?" Bada unni said and i nodded then smile in response.
"Yea ill be fine here unni. Ill go look after yn until she finally wakes up. Tatter can you drop by my place to get me some clothes to change and inform my mom please?" I said as i asked tatter a favor as well.

"You got it unni, ill bring it back to you later" tatter said and smiled before bidding her goodbye to me and the other members did so too then they all went to hug and kiss yn's cheeks before leaving.

Once my members are out of my sight i look back to yn and kissed her hand before talking to her asleep.
"Hon.. please wake up, i have a lot of things to tell you and i wanted to finally be with you again. When you wake up i promise you that we will go to a lot of fun places to have our dates and ill cook you your favorite dishes so please wake up soon. I love you Kim YN. Im sorry. I miss you already." I said and kissed her forehead and was about to speak again when i heard someone spoke.

"Keep doing that, pretty sure ynie can still hear you" the girl said while standing behind the door and i was startled by the sudden action so i was taken aback.
"Oh did i startled you that much? My apologies" the girl said and took her cap and mask off letting me see who she is and i was surprised when i saw who it was

"Jennie, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. Oh and please dont be too surprised! Ynie and i are very close because shes my lalisa's sister" Jennie Sunbae said.
"Oh my god. Its really you Jennie Sunbae!" I said in a surprised tone snd stood up to shaked her hand.

"Please remove the 'Sunbae' just call me Jennie unni" Jennie Unni said and i was still in shock to see the Jennie Ruby Jane infront of me. First is Park Roseann being yn's private doctor,Lalisa Manoban being yn's sister and then Jennie Kim for being lalisa unni's girlfriend and close friend to yn.

"I know its hard to process this right now, and i am really not expecting to meet you like this but please dont be uncomfortable around us. See us as yn's unnie's" Jennie unni said and i am more startled when she said 'us'

"U-us?" I asked jennie unni and she just nodded then smiled sweetly and on queue i saw the door open with two more girls entering while taking their caps and masks off and they were surprised to see what happened next.

"Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Park Roseann, Lalisa Manoban, The Blackpink Squad i-i-" and just like that my eyes went black and i passed out.

(BTW guys in this story Jenlisa are together of course Jennie running a company also a model, Lisa a famous model and dancer too, Rosè the private doctor, and Jisoo the actress.. but they are still blackpink but in here they are the IT girls Squad. I hope you like it!!)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- FAST FORWARD -
- STILL LUSHER's POV -

I woke up  hearing a few girls talking and as i got up i realized that i was on the couch laying down. I help my head and groan due to the pain i felt. Then i felt pair eyes on me so i looked up only to see Lalisa unni sitting beside Jennie unni. Jisoo unni in sitting besides yn's bed playing on her phone, Roseann unni checking yn up and tatter staring at me.

"Oh my god unni are you okay? Jennie unni told me what happened. How are you feeling?" Tatter asked me and i responded. "Im fine just a headache" i said and she nodded before giving me a bag of food and a bag of my clothes and i thanked her for that.
"Thank you tatter, did you tell mom?" I asked and she just nodded before smiling and so i asked her again.

"How long was i out?" I asked and instead of tatter Jisoo unni responded and i turned to look at her
"You've been unconscious for atleast 4 hours now." She said and paused as she turned her phone off and stood up to walk closer to me.
"I didn't properly meet you yet. Im Kim Jisoo" she said and offered her hand in which i gladly accept.
"Ive heard a lot about you from the three crackheads and also to yn personally. Please take good care of our little yn" she said and smiled softly at me and hugged me. I thanked her and talked to her about yn and she hugged me again. "I know what happened. It must've been hard and painful for you. Im sorry" Jisoo unni said and i just nodded and wiped my tears and then we heard tatter spoke.

"Oh no..." tatter said that got all our attentions and worries. "What is it tatter-ssi?" Roseann unni asked and tatter continued. "We've got a problem.. its out.."
Tatter said as she show us what she was looking to her phone and we all gasps in surprise and worry.

"Fuck..."
"Oh my god.."
"It cant be.."
"This is so not good."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- TO BE CONTINUED -

Authors Note:

WHATS UP YALL!!! Another update for you guys!! Although its not much but ive featured all blackpink members here! How is this chapter for you? Let me know in the comments!! Anyway so im planning on finishing this story with 30 chapters!! Since ive got. New story in mind and i dont want y'all to hold it against me~ but do not worry since the next chapters are going to be a long one lol~ but i hope you guys will continue on supporting me~ you know i love you guys~ see you on the next chap!!

PS: spoiler on the upcoming story.. its gonna be Sweet and Spicy Hot!! Kinda Icy though~ but i hope you guys will like it!! Anyway soo we have 8 chapters to go! Expect that in those 8 chapters a lot of things will happen!! Saranghaeyoooo~~ keep giving this book some love and ill repay y'all with good stories and chapters upcoming!! I love youuu!!

STILL COUNTING TIL 10K READS FOR THE HOT JUICY CHAPTER~ I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! HAPPY 9.84K READS TO US!!♥️♥️♥️

Keep voting this story if you guys want a book two!!