27

"Oh you ain't going to live bitch!!" Said Audrey and pulled the trigger but i shove it upward that it hit the ceiling but another gunshot was fired and it was kianne pulling the trigger on me, shooting me on my heart.

"NO!!!" Heard someone said and when i looked at the person with my remaining energy left i saw that it was minah with a gun pointing on kianne as she pulled the trigger and shot kianne thrice on her left arm, heart and stomach. I saw how kianne fell as she dies and saw how minah trembling in fear of what she has done and me? I smiled before i close my eyes feeling the darkness coming to take me in.

"YN NOO!! Dont die please!!!" I heard faint sounds before i finally blacked out and my hand fell from my stomach as i close my eyes and thought of lusher before letting the darkness take me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LUSHER's POV:

I woke up slowly opening my eyes wondering what happened after i blacked out and slowly trying to sync everything in me until i finally thought of yn.
"YN!!!" I said getting up on but ended up falling back again due to the heavy body pain i am feeling and when i take a look around i saw hospital ceilings and stuffs and saw the girls that i missed so damn much

"Un-unni" tatter started and immediately hugged me along with the other girls but except for bada unni and yn. "Were so glad to have you back safe now lusher-ssi" I saw Jisoo unni said as she entered the room and i wondered where my yn was but before i could ask minah spoked. "Unni how a-are you feeling?" Minah asked me with concern.

"So far its the bruises and body pain that hurts but i know ill be fine and im okay dont worry" i smiled at her assuring her and then sowoen came to hug me as well as cheche. "W-were so s-sorry unni" they both started and i got confuse "why? You girls did nothing wrong im safe dont worry where is y-" i was cut off by jisoo unni as she announced something that made my heart shatter into pieces.

"Yn's in coma lusher." Jisoo unni said and i started to tear up. "N-no..it can't be unni!! Where she at?! Lemme see her! Let me see her-" i said as i forced myself to get up to see my yn but tatter and minah stopped me and i couldn't do anything but cry my heart out. "W-what? H-how? Unni n-" i couldn't continue what im about to say because of how broken i was. My yn.. it cant be.

"What happened unni? P-please t-ell me.." i said begging jisoo unni to talk and tell me but minah spoke instead. " i saw how she shoved audrey's gun that is pointed at you, audrey pulled the trigger but she shoved it quickly that it did not hit you or anything but-" minah paused and i asked "what m-minah-ssi" i then minah "i- uhm-" she kept pausing so i ask her while raising my voice.

- FLASHBACK-

MINAH POV

"Subject in sight!! Engaging NOW!" I heard yn said through the radio and was followed by bada unni.
"NO YN WAIT FOR BACK UP!! YN!!" Bada unni said yelling through the radio to stop yn from engaging but we got no response and i know whats gonna happen next. "Damn it yn.." i said lowly cursing and followed where yn's location was, i run and run and beat the shit out of some scum before taking their guns and continue to run as if my life depends on it.
"Yn hang in there.." i said to myself and once i found where yn was i heard a yell.

"OH YOU AINT GOING TO LIVE BITCH!!" i heard audrey yelled and when i got there as soon as i could i saw how yn shoved the gun so it was fired upward but then i saw something that scared the shit out of me.

"NO!!!!" I yelled but was too late..

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!! BANG!!

"Yn.." i saw how yn got shot severely and when i saw who it was, its kianne, she made my blood rage so i pointed the gun at her and fired it thrice shooting her through her stomach, her left arm and her heart. Making sure shes dead. I never held a gun in my entire life but i dont know what came over me. I just did it... i killed a person..i killed kianne.... And i know its gonna haunt me for the rest of my life.. but i got no regrets.. its yn. I had to and i needed to..

"YN NO!! DONT DIE PLEASE!"I yelled while i was running towards yn's body and i look at audrey and saw that she was running away but tatter got on time and caught her.

"oh no you dont BITCH!!" Tatter said and fired a gun on audrey's leg before running towards her and cuffing her up. "Suspect captured!! Back up requested!! Get medic here now!!! Over!" Tatter said through the radio as she saw me holding a bleeding yn in my arms and me crying my heart out..

- FLASHBACK ENDED -

BACK TO LUSHER's POV:

As soon as tatter told me how they rescued me and what yn did for me I couldn't help myself anymore but cried and cried and cried and everyone was trying to comfort me but failed since i didn't talk to any of them as i was thinking about yn's condition at this moment.

"Unni let me see her please?" I begged Jisoo unni to let me see yn but she says a no "lusher.." she paused.
"You can't right now, not in this state. You need to recover first before you could see yn and..even if you're okay now, you still cant see her right now, shes on emergency room, something happened and shes on critical condition so please.. just rest and once you recover slowly and yn on her room, we'll take you there." Jisoo unni said softly before placing a kiss on my forehead and bid her goodbyes to the girls saying that she has to go with Jennie unni to take care of Audrey and so she left. And i continue crying until tatter spoke.

"Unni, i know how much this hurts you, but for now please get some rest. We'll be here if you need anything okay? We'll never leave your side." Tatter said softly and kissed my forehead too so i just nodded and closed my eyes to fall asleep.
"Yn my love.. please be strong and fight it.. when we overcome this.. i swear ill marry you already. I love you." I said to my thoughts and just like that i fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Im sorry you had to go through this.." tatter said and i just sighed deeply before continue looking at the view here at the rooftop. "You know ill be fine unni. I have to sacrifice what i feel, for them to be happy." I said and tatter unni hugged me before saying..

"I won't tell them anything, this will be between us sister. But you could've told me first thing first so you didn't get through it alone. To be honest, i really can't believe that you have been inlove with YN for so long, what that again? Two years? Gosh I can't believe how you are feeling right now.." tatter unni said as she mentioned it and i just sighed again and felt my eye tearing up and as soon as it started, my tears immediately fell.

"Im sorry i cant do anything about it, but ill always be here for you Minah." Tatter unni said before hugging me to comfort me. So i just cried my heart out to her.
"I love you so much yn.." i thought to myself and continued to let my feelings out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED

Authors Note;

What a twist!! Dont you agree? Okay so before you my dear readers hold it against me, let me explain kay? So basically when i was just starting this book i was thinking to have minah a love triangle but then i suddenly thought that it will be a shame if i let my girls fought over yn on this book so i just decided to make it a twist also.. didn't you guys noticed how i leave clues of minah's feelings towards yn starting on the first chapter i guess and so on? But thenn~ here we go~ oy oy! Dont let your guard down just because i revealed it. Theres more clues coming and i hope you find it

IF YOU DO TELL ME AND ILL REWARD YOU BY GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO WRITE THE ENDING AND ILL LEAVE CREDITS!! Hahah read the author's note you guys...

PS: 3 more chapters left!!! Are you guys excited on the next new book? It'll be so hot!! Tell me if you guys have an idea on what the next book will be..  REMEMBER! I LEFT CLUES!! Just find it!! 🤭

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎁 EVERYBODY!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!! I hope you like this chapter and if you do, keep giving this book a lot of love and support!! Dont forget to vote!! 600 VOTES and 20K READS means a BOOK 2 OF THIS BOOK!!! Wait for it!! SARANGHAEYOOOO!!♥️