25

Y/N's POV

"Whats taking them so long?" I asked to bada unni and lisa unni since lusher tatter and kianne have been gone for 2 hours already. " we dont know yn ah"lisa unni said and ive been getting the feeling that something is not right so i fished out my phone to call lusher but she wasn't responding.
"I tried calling lusher for a lot of times now but she cannot be reached." I said to bada unni who is in frown "weird.. even tatter is not responding" minah said and followed by lalisa unni "kianne as well" lisa unni said and everything hit me when i saw audrey calling..

"Fuck.. audrey..." i announced that got everyone's attention on me. "Answer it. Ill have my men track the caller" jennie unni said and so i answered.
"Audrey.." i said as i answered the phone and put it in speaker. "I heard that you're finally awake my love." Audrey said through the phone. "What do you want." I said in cold tone. "Aww why so cold hon, dont you miss me??..i figured id come say hello so i brought someone over.." audrey said that made me thought of lusher.. "yn!! Yn dont come here!! Whatever happens dont come he-" i heard lusher yelling but was cut off by a loud slap coming from whoever is with that crazy girl "OH SHUT UP LUSHER BITCH!!" Audrey exclaimed in annoyance. "DONT YOU DARE AUDREY!!" I yelled through the phone and was about to speak again when audrey spoke.

"So baby.. if you want your poor lusher alive..come and get her here..ALONE! but if you bring any of your friends I'll definitely kill her...with pleasure..ugh bye~" Audrey finally said before ending the call. And as soon as it ended i fell down on my knees that alarmed the girls and run towards me
"YN ARE YOU OKA-" Roseann unni was cut off when the door opened revealing tatter.

"UNNI UNNI!! THEY HAVE LUSHER UNNI!" Tatter exclaimed as soon as she entered the door
"Unni sorry i wasnt able to do anything i lost my consciousness and wake up withou-" tatter was about to finish when she suddenly fainted.
"TATTER OH MY GOD" minah exclaimed and run to support tatter and figured her head was bleeding.
"Fuck fuck roseann unni do something!!" I yelled to roseann unni as soon as i saw blood on tatter's head as i run towards her.

"I got her yn i got her, go do something for lusher!" Roseann unni said and called her assistants to help her with tatter. Bada unni then walk towards me.
"Yn dont think about-" bada unni got cut off by me
"Im going to save her unni..and you know you cant stop me" i said to bada unni as i cut her off and run to find and save lusher. "Hang in there my love.." i thought. "But yn- argh damn it!" I heard bada unni groaned in panick and followed me.

"Unni dont follow me! I should go there alone" i said whole running towards my car that was brought here by lalisa unni. "Yn!! Stopp!!"  Bada unni caught my hand and stopped me "unni i need to save her alon-"
I was cut off by bada unni "we need a plan okay? You you're not even healed yet you haven't recovered and your wounds are already bleeding get back there leave lusher to me." Bada unni said pleading me but i am stubborn enough not to listen.
" i dont care about my wounds unni my girlfriend is in danger! I need to save lusher unni please.." i said begging bada unni to let me go. But she shaked her head and sighed.

"Its too dangerous outside. Lets get to your place and plan everything. Ill call roseann to let tatter stay in your place and all the others. So come with me. I cant just let you go alone its too dangerous yn. Who knows what audrey will do to you." Bada unni said and pulled my hand to enter my car and drove to my place while she calls everyone over.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- FAST FORWARD -

LUSHER's POV

"How do you like it here lusher?" I heard audrey said while smirking and grinning evily at me.
"Go to hell audrey." I said in a cold tone and she just laughed at me. "Oh you're the one going to hell first." She said and slapped me hard. If only i could kill this bitch right now i would. She had me kneeling while both of my arms tied up. "Mhm my slap doesnt hurt?"
Audrey said pretending to think "then what would you think yn is gonna feel if i kill you infront of her?" She laughed again and pointed a gun at me.

"Im not scared at you audrey.. yn is gonna come for me." I said while smirking confidently at her in which pissed her off and then she slapped me again.
"Awww aren't you juliet, Waiting for your romeo?" She then slapped me again in which made my lips bleed and my cheeks red "if i cant have yn.. then no one will.." she added and signaled her men to punch me in which made me weak and dizzy.

"You're going to die soon lusher.. and ill have yn to myself.." she said smirking at me and i just smiled at her even when my lips hurts and bleeding as her men keeps hitting me.. "in....your...dreams...audrey.." i said as i get hits from her men and i just smiled at her and sticked out my tongue even when im in pain.

As i felt myself getting dizzy to the point that im gonna lose my consciousness soon enough due to getting hit on my stomach and face continuously. I suddenly heard someone that surprises everyone but in all ways scared me..

"STOP!! LET HER GO!! IM WHAT YOU WANT.." i heard a familiar girl said. As i gathered all my remaining energy to open my eyes and look at who it is, making sure it is who i think it is. "Yn..." i said and smiled weakly as i saw who it really is. "She finally found me.." i mumbled to myself and smiled before completely losing my consciousness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED..

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Heyy readerss~ i know its kinda short update but dont you worry ill be uploading next chap asap, but for now spare me please? Its me and my girl's fifth monthsary~~ ill be uploading again soon!!! Yall wait for more twist and awesome plots!! Gotta go for now!! Wish me and my girl the best~~

Iloveyouuuuu guysss!!!♥️