26

Y/N's POV

Its been a day and 8 hours and we still haven't found lusher and its making me crazy thinking that something bad happened to lusher while that bitch has her. Tatter finally woke up 5 hours after she got treated and told us what happened.

- FLASHBACK - ( a day and 3 hours before )

"yn everything is going to be okay.." Kyma said and i just smiled lightly at her but she gave me a hug in which made my tears finally fall on its own.
"Kyma-ya.. how can i stay still when lusher is still missing and tatter unconscious.. this is all my fault.." i said blaming myself for everything that's happening
"No dont say that unni.. its never your fault okay? Those assholes are just crazy and wanna mess with your life but its never you fault." Sowoen said that made me cry even more.

"I dont know what i will do if something had happened to lusher sowoen-ah" i said as my tears kept falling but the girls gave me a hug to comfort me.
"No unni everything will be fine okay? Lets keep praying and never lose hope, we'll find her.." cheche said and i was about to speak again when i heard a groan that made me shot my eyes to where it came from "TATTER!!" I exclaimed and everyone looked at the same direction i was looking.
"Oh my god tatter.. you're finally awake! Thank god!"i said standing up from my seat and walked closer to tatter to give her a hug and so did the girls.

"You crazy you made us worry!! What happened to you? Tell us everything.." kyma said as soon as she pulled out from the hug.
"Wh- wheres lusher unni?" She asked while looking at us one by one. "W-we still haven't found her.." i said feeling my tears falling again.
"N-no! We ha-have to find unni now!!" Tatter said and about to stand up but we all stopped her saying that she should take it easy and lie back down.

"Unni..we'll get there but unni tell us what really happened.. please.." Sowoen said worriedly in which tatter immediately followed after sighing and tearing up. "Im really sorry yn-ah.. I couldn't save unni from those scumbags.. i- i—" tatter said as she started crying blaming herself for what happened
"No dont say that okay?? If anyone is here to blame its me.." i said to tatter but she shaked her head to disagree "no yn..don't blame yourself, you did nothing wrong.. i- " tatter said and paused to take a deep breath before continuing.

"After lusher unni and i's conversation about kianne unni i went to kitchen to go grab something and when i was about to go look for lusher unni i- my mind went blank as soon as i felt someone hits my head with I don't know probably a wooden baseball bat. I tried to scream but i couldn't anymore because i got unconscious." Tatter said telling us what happened.
"You said you had a conversation with lusher about kianne what did you girls talked about?" Bada unni asked and i nodded in agreement.

"I.." tatter took a deep breath before continuing.
"I asked lusher unni if she really trusts kianne unni"  tatter then we all looked at her in confuse but minah beat to it. "To be honest, id ask the same thing" minah started and we all looked at her then she continued.
"I just noticed kianne unni being suspicious at times" minah finished and tatter nodded and followed.

"I do too, ive been watching kianne unni since she got here and i- i feel like she is somewhat involved" tatter explained and i asked "involved in what kind of way?"
I then tatter looked at me and sighed "i- uh.." she paused " i notice kianne unni sometimes being all close to lusher unni like she's- i dont know its just pretty suspicious and i also saw how she put something in lusher unni's bag and i went to borrow it a moment after and then saw a little chip - like with red blings. Honestly i dont really know what it was but i just threw it then i think kianne unni saw it so she walked to lusher unni closer and caress her wrist."
Tatter said explaining again but she then spoke again

"After that, i saw and heard lusher unni groaned after that, like she got hurt or something pinched her" tatter finished and all i could do is gasps along with bada unni and cursed.