19

LUSHER's POV

A lot has happened already and there are now only 4 crews left for the finale as 3 crews already left us, the second to be eliminated was Deep N Dap and the next was Ladybounce and Wolf'lo, not its only us BEBE Along with Jam republic, 1Million and Mannequeen. Now as we all prepare for the finale we noticed a little something, something very confusing at the same time it makes us happy especially for the both of them.

"Unni didn't you notice them being a little more sweet towards each other?" Sowoen said to me while we watch the two interact
"Yeah, and I've been watching them for a whole now and its just different compared go how bada unni interact with us and tatter unni" minah said
And yes you heard it right, we have been noticing how bada unni and tatter are being sweet to each other, sweet enough that it makes them look like they're girlfriends but are they?

"Do you think something is going on with them unni?" Kyma turned to me and asked and i just shrug my shoulder while watching the two before replying
"I guess? We'll find out soon enough though but." I said as i paused and they all turned to me waiting me to continue and so i did

"Even if something is going on with the two we should be happy for them, i havent seen bada unni this happy and so is tatter-ssi and we all know how they have been there for each other since they one and tatter was the first one to be on bada unni's side aside from me, so let the two be happy together if they really are a thing but we will ask them on the finals" i said to my younger members and sisters and they just nodded and smiled at me then to bada unni and tatter as we watch them talk and interact with each other. I just smiled with my sight.
(Just imagine that they're at the studio)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- FAST FORWARD/THE FINALS/ D-DAY -

LUSHER's POV

"We are now currently at the finals!! Are you all excited?!!" Kang daniel said and paused in which the whole audience cheered loudly, as we wait backstage for our turn to perform our global artist mission, i cant help but wonder and get anxious, I haven't receive a call or a text from y/n and its really making me worry and nervous.

"Why hasn't she called?.."i mumbled to myself and i know kyma heard it and asked me whats wrong that got all members look at me in curiousity
"Unni whats wrong? Why do you look so tensed?" Kyma asked and i just look at her and them in worry
"Yn hasn't called me since then, im worried unni" i said in a worry tone while looking at bada unni and the members.

"Yeah i heard she hasn't arrived yet and the staffs are looking for her and calling her but she's not picking up, lusher-ssi she'll be fine.. okay? Dont worry too much" bada unni reassured me but didn't work
"I dont feel good about this unni? What if somethinf has happened to-" i didnt get to finish what i was saying when we all heard kang daniel speaking and its a signal that we will be on soon..
"Dont worry unni im sure yn is fine" tatter said and hugged me. I hugged her back and deep sigh in worry.