23(M)

NO ONE's POV

"We've got a problem... its out.." tatter said as she showed them what she was looking to her phone and they all gasps in surprise and worry.

"Fuck..."
"Oh my god.."
"It cant be.."
"This is so not good."

Liked by tatterOtae, badalee__, audreylane_ and 3,678,753 others

Koreadispatch [ BREAKING NEWS ] The Famous Model Dancer Kim YN has been admitted to one of the Luxurious Biggest Hospital in Korea. Fans have been curious to why Kim YN disappeared as a special judge to the Dance show Season 2 of Street Woman Fighter. Why was Kim YN admitted to the hospital? A source said Kim YN has been abducted when she was about to go to the show and has disappeared before the finals. While Kim YN is being rescued, The source has revealed that Kim YN has been shot twice on her shoulder near the heart and on her abdomen. We hope to get a word from Kim YN when she regained her consciousness. Getwell Soon Kim YN.

View all 1,679,907 comments

Ilovekimynha_ OMG NO!!😭😭😭

kimynhahala_ Im crying this cant be!

Badaringring_ who would do something this😭

Lusherxynha_ no wonder why lusher looks anxious on the show since yn has disappeared. 🥺
notkimynha_ i know right🥹
lusherhaha_ you are being delusionals.
lusherxynha_ shut up! Not the right time.

Notkimynha_ Getwell soon love😭

Other comments has been turned off

"Did any of you revealed this to the media?!" Lalisa said in a loud tone which made everyone silent and shaking their heads in response.
"Lusher-ssi.. did you talk to the media?" Lalisa asked Lusher and lusher just shaked her head before speaking. "Why would i do that unni? I havent got out of here since yn has been admitted here. Besides, why would i want the media to know what happened to my girlfriend unni?" Lusher said in respond and sigh.

"Call everyone here..." Lalisa said in a serious tone and they all just nodded and followed.
"Ill call the company to turn the news down" Jennie said and they all gave a nod as jennie fish out her phone to call the company.
.
.
.
.
.
- Everyone Has Arrived -

LUSHER's POV.

We all gathered here at yn's room to ask the other member about the leaked news and right now i am sitting between minah and tatter while the others either remained standing or sitting on the floor. Bada unni started speaking.
"Did any of you leaked what happened to the media?" Bada unni asked seriously and we all just answered a no and lisa unni just sighed