29

Liked by minahlee__, TatterOtae, __kyma__, badalee__, lalalalisa_m, jennierubyjane and 460,768 others

Lusher_lee Im coming back Seoul! Ill see you soon♥️

View all 215,789 comments

Badalee__ finally!! We've been waiting for you! Especially..
     — Lusher_lee i know unni ill be there in a few hours or so ill see you!!
      — Badalee__ cant wait~

TatterOtae so you decided to come back after all🤨
      — Lusher_lee you know i always do.
      — TatterOtae uhuh..
      — Lusher_lee luv you!!
      — TatterOtae 😚

__kyma__ finally!! Get your flat ass here!
      — Lusher_lee MY ASS IS PERFECT FOR MY FRAME!! Grr 😤
      — __kyma.__ oh i miss you too!!
      — minahlee__ what on earth- btw i miss you unni!
      — Lusher_lee i miss you too! You're the only human being in our group~ i love minah- ring~
      — Sowoen YAHHH!!!
      — Lusher_lee oooppss..

Lalalalisa_m get here soon you shouldn't miss the moment!
       — Lusher_lee is uhm..
       — Lalalalisa_m will be..
       — ilovelusherxynha_ are you guys talking about yn? Are you are you? Is she awake? Tell us!!
       — badaringring_ yeah i agree!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

LUSHER's POV

Reading the comments on my post while im currently on the way to the private plane that lalisa unni let me borrowed I couldn't help but think of yn. It has been two months since i left and lalisa unni just called me this morning telling me that yn might wake up soon enough due to the fact that roseann unni stated that yn is showing signs of waking up and man here my heart is thumping like crazy already. I haven't seen her for two months and i.. i dont know what to say or how to act when the moment comes.

Honestly i still blame myself for everything but my girls keep telling me that its none of my fault but i know it kinda is. I was the reason why she has to be like this. If only i listened to her then this would've never happened..

"YN.. i hope you can forgive me for what happened" i said to myself while looking through our picture on my lockscreen. I didn't even know that we have arrived to the place as i was so lost in my thoughts while i look at my girlfriend.

"Ms. Lee, we have arrived at the your plane. The pilot has been waiting for you." My driver said and i turned to my window only to confirm that my driver was right so I apologize. "Sorry. I was spacing out." I said as i smiled apologetically to my driver but he just smiled softly at me. I was about to get out of the car and proceed getting in my plane when my driver spoke to me. "I know you'll get through this Ms.Lee, please do give my regards to Ms. Kim Yn" my driver said and i suddenly asked.