17

LUSHER' POV

Three battle mission ended and TSUBAKILL was the one who first got eliminated, but we managed survived and secured our placing. So We all deserved to have a break and with that, all remaining seven crews gathered to have a pool party sponsored by the show. Currently preparing for our entrance, bada unni said that we will go with a life guard theme and so we all dressed up wearing the same shirts and wore our mini backpacks with a water gun and entered the pool venue.

As we entered, the other crews cheered for us and a DJ played a song and so i stepped forward and dance to it.

"Ayyyee!!" They cheered as i started to sway my hips sexily while smiling and giggling with bada unni snd the girls along with the other crews. Then it was followed by minah stepping forward as well as she way her hips while turning around and did a sexy move in which she bounce her hips and we all cheered for her. We all joined the other crews and in their fun games and stuffs while we wait for the remaining crews to enter and join us and when they did we all had fun and eat together like we are all one~
We are all having fun when someone entered that surprised us all especially me.
.
.
.
.
"Is everybody having a blast together?!!" y/n said as she entered the and we all gasps in surprised
"OH MY GOSH Y/N!!!!!" They all screamed in excitement and i saw how her eyes falls into mine and i just smiled shyly at her while she chuckled.
"Hello everybody! I came here to announce what your next mission would be!" I announced and they all gasps in surprised but still cheered for y/n while we wait for her to continue."

"So your next mission would be!!...drum roll please~" she said and we all pretend that were playing a drum
"MEGA CREW MISSION!!!!" y/n finally announced and we all gasps in excitement
"So mega crew mission would required a larger crew scale and with that you have to pick and choreograph a powerful song that will show your crew strength..
and one more thing.." y/n said then paused as we wait for her to continue.
"RIE HATA WIILL BE JOINING ME AND THE OTHER FIGHT JUDGES AS THE JUDGE!" y/n announced again that made all of us more excited and and with that y/n finished but someone asked her something.

"Will you be joining us here?" I heard audrey asked while smiling sweetly and i looked at y/n and she smiled as well and said
"What do you guys think? Should i?" She asked us and we all yelled a big yes and with that y/n started to unbutton her shirt leaving her with her short and top in which made me feel a little hotter so i drank my beer in one chugged.

"Whoah whoah lusher unni slow down" kyma said and i just smiled and told her im fine
"Hey you good lusher? Is y/n really that hot for you?" Bada unni teased and i just hit her arm a little and the members heard it so they laughed at me while i just roll my eyes on them and look at y/n again only to see her looking more hot that made me gulped.

(Just imagine this is what y/n is wearing)