Chapter 36.

Mavis's POV:

Panting, I watch Karden's hungry gaze strip my innocence away. Everything I kept sane has been spiraling out of control. It's been making him out of control.

The moment I felt his fangs touch my neck and dig deep, I stiffened, afraid he was going to break skin and fall into oblivion. Especially since all I thought of was Lou and how his teeth painfully sunk into my flesh.

Karden runs a hand down my body, from the protruding collarbones over my breast and down the scrunch of my dress that is around my stomach. He's breathing heavy like he just witnessed something that has jumpstarted his cold heart.

"You're so beautiful." He mutters, his hazel eyes burning with temptation. "I want to remind you every day." I can't pry from his gaze, smiling ear to ear when a grin exposes the tip of his fangs. 

Abruptly, I lean forward when Karden takes a knee to the ground but he presses a flat hand to my chest and pushes me back.

"What are you doing?" I ask and he goes down on his other knee until his head lingers by the edge of the vanity.

"Don't move." He demands, his gaze sharp on something else. Determined for something else.

As I watch, Karden gently touches my leg by the ankle, slowly raising it and planting a kiss on my calf. Goosebumps prickle my flesh as I watch, my heart thudding heavily against my chest. Blood is sloshing in my ears, silencing everything else but the sound of his lips touching my skin.

He plants kisses up my leg, behind my knee and trails deeper into my inner thigh. I stiffen and suck in a sharp breath, nervous what he's going to do.

"Relax, Mavis." He tells me, his voice husk with lust as if he can feel the tension drilling me.

Karden rests the foot of my heel on his shoulder, spreading my thighs apart. He draws the slit of the dress open and plants his hands on my hips, drawing me forward.

I gasp, my leg bent and the heel driving into the soft tendon of his shoulder but he doesn't budge. Waiting, I tilt my head and roll my eyes back when his fingers graze my underwear.

Outside of the door and down the empty hall, I hear intermission end and curtains are drawn, clapping from the crowd echoes and music and singing blares.

"You don't have to be quiet. No one will hear." Karden mutters deeply, his breath fanning the sensitive part of me, adjusting the underwear until I am fully exposed. "I like when you make pretty noises."

I jolt when the tip of his finger runs across my entrance, a painful groan escaping his lips.

"Are you always this wet when you're with me?" He wonders, my body melting from his voice. "Or when you think of me?"

"Who says I think about you?" I tease, my voice as breathless as his. I glance down and look at his brewing eyes between my thighs, his finger thrusting inside me. I jerk at the feeling, his finger glistening when he removes it.

"You aren't allowed to think about anyone else." He growls, his lips peeling back with anger when I mention not thinking about him. Instead of one, he pumps two fingers inside me. I raise my hips off the vanity, but he plants another hand above my stomach and presses down.

"I was—" I choke in a gasp when he slides his fingers in and out of me, my body adjusting to the tension.

"Say you're mine."

"What?" I pant, his fingers deep inside me. Moaning, I grip the mirror of the vanity behind me.

"Say it."

I bite my bottom lip and release it, "You're mine."

Karden removes his fingers and cups my breast, squeezing and pinching my nipple. My low half quivers when he runs his tongue over my entrance, dipping his tongue inside me. It's warm and wet and sensitive when he flicks the bundle of nerves.

"Fuck." I whimper when he sucks every part of me and starts a tempo. I exhale a deep moan, my thighs tightening around his head, but he holds me down.

"You taste just like I expected." Karden lets out, lapping his tongue over me like I'm a melting popsicle. "I'm yours, Mavis and you're mine."

"Yes," I answer heavily, my fingers finding his hair and tangling into them. I tug gently and he growls, eating me like he depends on it.

I bite my bottom lip, holding to hold everything that wants to explode within me. His tongue is magnificent and cruel and dominant against me. His hands tighten around the soften parts of my body.

Letting my body take over my thoughts, I grind my lower half against his mouth, holding a rhythm that has me going higher and higher. When I look down, Karden is watching me with a superior grin on his open mouth. 

"I love watching you when you fuck my mouth." He draws heavily and I could only imagine how he feels right now. I felt his hard length in need when he was kissing me, and it was only a tease.

Moving my hips up and down, I let his tongue slide inside and out until he joins, and the bundle of nerves build up. I pull on his hair to keep him still and dig the heel into his shoulder, earning a deep groan from his throat.

My other hand grips the edge of the vanity, pure bliss colliding with more and more and more—

I arch my back and whimper, holding in the cry that wants to come out of my mouth. Karden continues when my thighs shake and my body jolts at the electric feel. I go limp when the absolute high is over.

He kisses my inner thigh and pulls my underwear back in place before rising. Panting, I watch as Karden pulls my dress up and smooths the creases out. Tucking the straps back over my shoulders, he grabs my throat with his hand and tilts my head back.

He open mouth kisses hard, tasting myself on his tongue.

Wanting more, I reach for his pants, to run my palm on his hard length, wondering how it'll feel stretching my—

"No," Before I can touch, he pulls his lower half away. "I-I feel everything you feel." He mutters, his forehead resting on mine.

"And?" I lean my head back, eyes fluttering under heavy lids to look into his. They're bright and glowing with admiration, love and comfort.

"You don't have to worry." Gnawing at my bottom lip, I glance down at him then back at his red cheeks and boyish grin.

Then I realize what he means. Even though I don't want it to end, I was able to please him...without even touching him.

"It is because of the bond?" I wonder and he nods.

"No matter when and where, I'll feel you."

"Will I feel you?"

He pulls me off the vanity and my feet touch the ground. I smooth the dress down and Karden kisses the top of my hand.

"Let's see when we're apart from each other, shall we?" It's a tease in his voice and I smile childishly, my cheeks heating. "Come, let's watch the end of the show."

"I don't even know what's going on." I admit, both of us exiting the room and into the empty hallway.

Karden turns and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Then let's leave and grab some dinner."

My stomach growls in response. "I like that idea."
~*~
Suspense after this!!
Vote, comment, follow me :)