.1

"Haba yaya ammar, ive been standing here for almost 30 minutes fah." I rant on the phone to my loving brother who left me underneath the sun for almost an hour.

I finished my classes earlier but i decided to wait for him because he said he was also done, and i figured why waste money on bolt or stress the driver when he could just drive us home.

Worst mistake

I should've learnt by now because of how frequent it is. The excuse is always either 'i had to pick some books ah library' or 'i had to submit an assignment' or the most annoying of all 'i had to wait for laila and drop her home. '

Innalillahi, the first day he said that laila stuff to me, i was beyond angry, not furious, i was enraged.

Because tell me why after waiting for  40 minutes under hot blazing sun, while famished and dealing with excruciating period pain, this guy will come and tell me its because of laila.

Do i like her? No

Does she like me? No

Reason i dont like her-  Because she's rude to me and also doesn't like me.

Reason she doesn't like me- Wallahi tallahi i do not know. She doesn't even like my presence in the same atmosphere as her.

I mean babe c'mon, you like my brother but you dont like me, meh na maki?

Isnt she supposed to like keep petting me, buying me stuffs, pretending to be friendly so she'll get closer to him through me?

Dont get me wrong, im not trying to gold dig or anything, but it has happened countless times. Secondary school was wild mehn.

I sha honestly do not even care, whether he likes her back, toh im happy for them, if not, oho. I know better than to get involved in yaya ammar's love life. Ni zanji kunya.

Lo and behold, they strolled down to where i was in the parking lot with stupid smiles on their faces.

Immediately we made eye contact with her, a frown replaced her smile.

I don't even know what look was on my face, but i sha know that i was glaring at her. Dont blame me, blame hunger.

"Why are you glaring at me? Ammar yarinyar nan ta raina ni fah."

Ehn?

Me?

I had to turn around to make sure i was thr topic of discussing.

"Arwa whats your problem neh wai? If you cant acknowledge her respectfully atleast uban meyasa zaki harare ta? Is she your mate? "

If i thought my mouth was already wide, then it got wider.

Shock

Surprise

Laugh

All of them were doing me

I didn't even acknowledge him because my eyes were still fixed on her in shock

Ah lallai

"If you dont apologize to her right now ranki zeh baci wallahi."

"Allah ya kauta." I didn't even know when the words left my mouth but they did.

I eyed her on last time before getting into the car, making sure to slam the door hard.

I dont know how long it took before he got into the car while i was trying to calm my anger.

"Kinsan Allah arwa.. "

"Haba yaya ammar, me na maka. Sabida laila you'll start shouting at me. After how long I've waited for you a rana. Whats my business with her, she likes you its not compulsory for her to like me. All the time she's being rude to me, zan gaishe ta tayi banza dani, ta harare ni, amma because of her you're shouting at me. Nagode."