. 5

The following morning, my cramps got really really bad and i couldn't even go for our morning walk with mama and baba. We do it everyday that we're not even used to sleeping in the morning. We leave around 6 and get home by 8, have breakfast, get ready then leave for school or office.

When mama came to wake me up i told her i was sleepy but she didnt buy it of course. She insisted i get injected but i assured her i was fine, just painkillers will do. The painkillers i take are very strong but effective. They make me sleep too.

I don't know how long i laid on the bed but i had to get up when i needed to vomit. I managed to stumble to the bathroom, empty every single thing in my stomach, even the oats mama made me for me this morning.

After flushing the toilet, i sprayed some air freshener and stumbled back to bed.

Looking up at the clock, i saw it was 10am already. Mama thinks im sleeping because i closed my eyes when she peaked while baba came to see me before he left.

Maybe i should try and get some sleep, it'll distract me from the pain.

Did it work? No

But some minutes later, khairat walked in.

I was so happy to see her. Im always happy to see her.

"Kinsha magani? " She asked as she tucked the strand of the kalaba behind my ear. I smiled and she asked if i was hungry. I wasn't but she insisted i have some of the pancakes she made for me from home.

I love her pancakes.

I had some bites, vomited again.

See, very stressful.

When my phone dinged, i asked her to help me with it. I left it charging on the nightstand.

My head was spinning but i managed to see it was a message from ya sa'ad. I didn't even reply the one from last night.

He was apologizing again and asked me how I was feeling.

I didn't want him to worry so i asked khairat to type out a reply for him.

I moved the wet towel that was helping with my temperature from my head before i turned to her.

"If i was energetic enough, i would've punched you. Why didn't you tell me you knew?"

She threw me a sheepish smile while covering me more with the duvet. "Would you have agreed to go out with him yesterday? "

True. I wouldn't. I would be too nervous to.

"Why are you even surprised? All this time you didn't notice that he likes you. " I shook my head and that made her hiss.

Sannu love expert.

"So did you tell him yes? " Her mood instantly changed from annoyance to happiness.

"He said he'll give me time to think." My words were coming out as whispers. I think im going to sleep. The medicine is kicking in.

"Yi bacci, ill be here when you wake up." I managed to hold her hand before i allowed sleep to take me away.

When i woke up, it was already 3pm and i was alone in the room.

I was actually feeling much better, the cramps are there but not so bad.

I took a hot shower and wore a flay material before going downstairs.

I was surprised to see ya ammar, fatima, ya saad, ya amira(one of his sisters), khairat,basma and ya suleiman(ya ammar's friend) praying Asr in congregation.