𝐎𝐍𝐄: kiss & make up

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: kiss & make up

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

Lando slumped into a chair, a bead of sweat running down from his forehead, down his cheek, to his chin, down his neck

Training during his break was no joke— Lando learned that relatively quickly during his time in F1. For eight of twelve months, he spent his weekdays training for the weekend races. Then, on Sunday, he'd hopefully place high up on the podium. Then it would all repeat. From November 26th to March 5th, he'd spend most of that time training for the new season.

Even just a week into training, Lando was exhausted. Lando noticed the trainer, Josh, approaching from the corner of his eye. He sighed deeply; no rest for the weary, he thought. But when he looked again, there was somebody else behind him.

Josh stood by Lando's chair. "Lando, I'd like you to meet Oscar Piastri; your new teammate for next season."

Lando mentally slapped himself. It had completely slipped his mind— in typical Lando fashion. Josh had told Lando at the beginning of training that he'd be meeting Oscar a little later than expected; that day was today.

Lando quickly stood up and put on a smile. "Right, hey." Lando greeted his new teammate, holding out his hand. Oscar took it, shaking it. "Lando Norris."

Oscar gave a small smile. "Oscar Piastri." He seemed nice— around Lando's age, nice enough. Lando decided he and Oscar would get along perfectly well. He was grateful for that much, he knew some drivers argued like cats and dogs constantly; that didn't sound very appealing to the brunette.

Josh clapped his hands together. "Well then, let's get to work."

———

Micha's knees hit the floorboards of the practice room for what felt like the millionth time that day. However hard she tried, she couldn't get the choreography down. Her arm wouldn't extend how it was supposed to, her footwork was sloppy, and her moves didn't look clean.

She sighed and took a drink from her water bottle, catching her breath. She wasn't sure what had gotten into her. Usually, she was great at picking up choreography. The rest of her group members— Mei, Nabi, and Minji, learned it without struggle. So what was so different about her?

Micha caught a look at her phone, the background being a photo of her and her boyfriend, Sangyeon. She noticed an onslaught of texts and missed calls from him, so she opened them, against her better judgement.