𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: back to normal

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿: back to normal

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

warning: the first scene contains smut, if you'd like to skip it, scroll until you see the first picture <33 it isn't necessary to read it for the plot, just for fun ;)

if you'd like to skip it, scroll until you see
the first picture <33 it isn't necessary
to read it for the plot, just for fun ;)

Micha stepped out of Lando's car, a grin on her face. It felt different to arrive at the paddock together, not hiding what they were. Lando stood beside her and held her hand in his, his fingers tangling with hers.

"You ready?" He asked her softly. She took a deep breath and nodded. Despite the incredibly public reveal of their relationship, this was the first time they'd casually walk in together. It felt a lot different, in Micha's opinion at least.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She commented. Lando gave her hand a comforting squeeze before they set off towards the paddock together. Micha could feel the eyes on her, could see the flash of the cameras. But this was nothing new to her. As long as Lando was with her, nothing else around her mattered. Not the media, not the rude comments, nothing.

The two of them used the passes around their neck to enter the paddock and headed towards the McLaren area. They passed Daniel, who whistled once he saw them.

"Get it, Landooo!" Daniel shouted jokingly. Using his free hand, Lando pretended to slap Daniel away, but his large grin showed that he was joking. Micha laughed, and as Daniel passed, she turned her head behind her and shouted, "Good luck today, Danny!"

Daniel gave her his signature grin, "Thanks, Mimi!" He called back at her. Micha turned her head forward again but noticed Lando's now perturbed expression.

"What's wrong?" She asked him, brows furrowed. Lando avoided her gaze, continuing to walk them towards his driver's room. He didn't reply to her question until they were both in the safety of his room, with no prying eyes.

"Danny, huh?" Lando said as he shut and locked the door behind them. Micha squinted her eyes at him. Was he... jealous? From his slight pout and furrowed eyebrows, she had a feeling that he was.

"Lando Norris, are you jealous right now?" She asked, unable to hide the small smirk on her face. Lando rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch, leaning back on it.

"What's there to be jealous of?" He questioned bitterly, "I just don't get why you need to wish him good luck. And why he used my name for you."