𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲: epilogue

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

Lando picked up one of the moving boxes with ease, carrying them inside the house. Micha had packed all her personal belongings, not including any furniture. Despite this, the boxes were still incredibly heavy.

"Jesus," Lando groaned as he put the box inside, "What did you put in there? Rocks?"

Micha laughed, dragging down one of the final boxes from the moving van. It was just a small one, but it did the job. Lando took the box from her, putting it inside.

"Definitely not rocks," Micha explained, "but I guess my makeup and skincare are pretty heavy..." Lando rolled his eyes playfully, "Like you need any of it," He told her, "I should just throw it all out, you're already pretty." Micha's face flushed, but she tried to play it off as the Monaco heat.

"Well, if you throw out my makeup, I need to throw out your hair stuff," Micha teased the brunette. Lando was notorious for taking ages in the morning to do his hair, even if they were already late for something.

Lando's eyes widened at the mention of his precious haircare products being thrown out. He quickly shook his head, "Okay, okay, you can keep your makeup!"

Micha laughed as she picked up the last box, putting it inside the house. Finally, they were done. A sense of accomplishment waved over Micha until she realized she still had to unpack all the boxes. But that could wait. For now, she was content just having it unpacked from the van.

Just as she went to walk inside and finally get comfortable after a long day, she felt Lando's arms wrap around her waist. She grinned and looked behind her shoulder at him, watching as he cuddled her contently.

"What're you doing?" She giggled, feeling the stubble of his beard against her skin. "Holding you," Lando replied as if it were the simplest thing in the world. Micha grinned and leaned her head back on his shoulder.

"I'm tired, you can hold me as you please inside." She insisted, her body feeling heavy against his. Lando nodded, agreeing, "Fine, but as long as we order a pizza too."

She laughed and nodded, not about to turn down pizza. But even though Lando agreed to do his cuddling in the comfort of their home, he didn't let her go. Instead, he picked her up bridal style, holding her securely in his arms. Micha shot him a confused look, "I thought you said we were going inside?" She questioned.