𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: see you later

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻: see you later

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

manager lee jia

manager lee jia

micha, good morning
you'll need to be
back in korea by
tomorrow morning.
preparations for the
tour are soon done
so i need you and
the girls here for
rehearsals

alright. i'll be there
by morning :)

Micha shut off her phone, in slight shock. The SIREN tour for their new album had completely slipped her mind. It shouldn't have, since it was such a big deal, but it did. And she didn't know why. Maybe it was because she was spending so much time with Lando. With him, she didn't feel like idol Micha or Micha Piastri, Oscar's sister– she felt like herself, just Micha. But now they had a world tour to go on and she'd have to go back to being idol Micha.

She heard the shower shut off, signalling that Lando was finished showering. She sighed, thinking about how she'd be away from him for a little over a month. They'd never been apart for that long. Micha found herself worrying for stupid reasons. Then, Lando stepped out of the bathroom with a pair of sweatpants on his hips and no shirt. The ends of his wet hair dripped down onto his neck and chest. Micha caught herself drooling– so did Lando.

"You like what you see?" Lando teased her. She grinned, but the smile didn't reach her eyes. Lando noticed it immediately, "Hey, what's wrong? What happened?"

Micha showed him the texts between her and her manager, and Lando's face broke out into a grin. "That's great, Mi! Are you not excited?" He asked.

Micha shrugged, "I am excited, I just..." She trailed off, "I got so used to having you around, I don't want anything to change between us."

Lando looked at her sympathetically, laying down beside her and wrapping his arms around her small frame. Micha rested her head on his chest subconsciously. Just his presence alone was comforting to her. "I can promise you right now, sweetheart– nothing will change between us in the time you're away. You'll come back from your tour, happy and exhausted, and we'll lay together again, just like this."