𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎: duck pond

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼: duck pond

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

Micha woke the next morning with nothing but Lando's t-shirt on her body. She moaned as she stretched, her body feeling like she hadn't slept at all. She felt Lando stir beside her. The blankets that were once wrapped around them were now kicked down to his knees, exposing his bare chest. All he wore was a pair of boxers, and Micha couldn't resist stealing a few (many) glances over at his toned abs.

"You like what you see?" Lando asked teasingly in his deep, raspy, morning voice. Micha nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound of it, unaware he was awake.

"I think last night was more than enough proof of that." Micha said, grinning lazily at her boyfriend. Lando smiled and leaned over, pressing his lips to her. She hummed as his hands went to her waist, lifting the shirt slightly so that they were on her bare skin. She shivered at the feeling.

But as his hands trailed further and further up her body, she suddenly remembered something. She pushed him off of her gently, but he continued to try and kiss her, "Lan, I... I have to pack, my flights at 3 pm."

Lando's forehead went to rest on her chest as he groaned, "I forgot we have to leave," He mumbled into her chest, "I wanna stay here forever."

Micha ran her fingers through his curly locks, an absentminded smile on her face. "I know," She said softly, "I do too. But you have training to do when you get home and I have music to make."

Lando mumbled incoherently, snuggling into her more. Micha furrowed her brows, trying to understand what he was saying, "What was that, Lan?"

Lando pulled himself off of her, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Nothing, my love," He said, "Come on, let's get packed up quickly. I have somewhere I want to bring you before we leave."

Micha couldn't help but grin as the two of them stood up, which was slightly more difficult for Micha. Her legs wobbled as she got up, struggling to control them. Lando looked at her struggle as he pulled on a pair of jeans and smirked.

Micha glared at him, "Shush, don't even say it." Lando's smirk only grew, "I didn't say anything."

@michanpiastri added to her story !