𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: rom-com

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻: rom-com

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

The brunette woke up in the morning with her phone buzzing. Micha groaned and silenced her phone, deciding to get up and get dressed before she dealt with whatever was going on. She washed her face and did her hair, tying it into a simple, low ponytail. She felt good about her appearance. She put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

Micha returned to her phone on the nightstand. It was still ringing with notifications. She rubbed her tired eyes and tapped on the screen, seeing a variety of texts and other notifications— it was nothing out of the ordinary until she read her texts.

nabi 🦋

nabi 🦋

MI
MI
MI
WAKE UP
LANDO

???
what are you
talking about?

Micha furrowed her brows. What was Nabi freaking out about? What happened with Lando? She opened one of the Twitter notifications, a tweet she was tagged in. Micha's jaw dropped at the sight of it. The tweet had a simple caption, reading— @landonorris spotted in Incheon International Airport!!!!! Maybe he's visiting @michanpiastri 👀

Micha could barely believe what she was reading. Lando? In Korea? She remembered him telling her that he'd "make it up to her"— referring to the cancellation of the Italian Grand Prix. But this was insane; if he was in Korea, she knew how risky it was. People could connect the dots and start a massive rumour about Micha and Lando being together— a rumour that little would they know was true.

She exited Twitter and went to her calls, where she immediately clicked Lando's pinned contact and called him. After two rings, he picked up. "Hey, gorgeous," He greeted her. She ignored the butterflies growing in her stomach, "I was wondering when you'd call."