𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: initials

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻: initials

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

Micha awoke with a groan. Her head throbbed, the light peeking out from the curtains didn't help either. She could feel the dry tears and mascara stuck to her face. To put it simply– she felt like shit.

She couldn't explain why she had cried. Of course, there was that gut feeling that remained after Luisa had left them alone the previous night, but that was just a feeling. Honestly, Micha had no proof nor reason to be upset. But she always trusted her gut– or at least tried to.

Micha turned and saw Lando sleeping soundly beside her. She smiled gently, watching the rise and fall of his chest. She suddenly realized that if Lando woke up, he'd see that she had cried. The night before, the two had come straight back to their hotel and crashed after a few shared kisses. Therefore, Lando saw none of the tears she had silently shed.

She got out of their shared bed and walked towards the bathroom. Before washing her face, she quickly popped an Advil to lessen her headache. She used her many cleansers and serums to wash her face and brushed out the tangles in her hair. As she put on some chapstick, she decided she looked good. And in perfect timing, too, as Lando slowly sat up in bed, stretching his arms and groaning.

He noticed she was standing in the bathroom and looked at her, "Morning, baby," He greeted her, his morning voice deep and gruff. Micha felt butterflies in her stomach at the sound of it. There was something so domestic about the entire ordeal– waking up beside him.

She smiled, "Morning, Lan," She said, "You sleep okay?" He yawned and got out of bed, pulling on a pair of pants and a shirt, "Like a baby," He replied, "How about you?"

"Same," She lied before quickly changing the subject, "What time do you have to be at the track?"

"In..." Lando checked his phone, "Fifteen minutes." Micha's eyes widened, "Jesus, Lan. You should get going before Oscar has your head."

As if on cue, there was a knock at her door. Lando's eyes widened as he hid in the bathroom quietly. Micha gently shut the bathroom door behind him and went to open the front door. There stood Oscar.

"What's up?" Micha greeted him casually, even though her heart was pounding. Oscar yawned, "Have you seen Lando? He isn't picking up his phone."

Micha shrugged, "No, why would I know where he is?"

"I mean, considering you two were together last night." Oscar said. Micha swore she could feel her heart sink to her feet, "What... what are you talking about?"