Liz

I walk through the hallway. I'm searching my classroom.
I'm late.

I find my classroom.

I have English right now.

I open the door.

-Good morning Liz.

-Sorry.

I go to an empty desk.

And who's next to me?

Noah.

Noah and i have been friends since I can remember.

And to my other side?

Will.

They both have changed. It's like puberty hit them. With a puberty bus.

Noah has messy black hair, blue yes, he has broad shoulders, and he got taller. His face is perfect angles and his jawline.

Oh God.

And Will, don't get me started with him.

Will, with his messy, dirty blonde hair, his green eyes that have a speck of brown, making them look like hazel. He's taller than Noah, and has bit more muscle. And also his cute, deep dimples.

Noah hands me a folded piece of paper. He mouths "Open It". I open it. In neat handwriting it said "Hey." I look at him again, but he's looking at the board. I sigh and write hi. I pass the note to Noah. He gives it back to me. I mouth him a "What the hell?". He mouths me a "Pass it to Will". I sigh and pass it to Will, who is taking the notes from the board. He looks at the folded piece of paper and mouths "Thank you". I nod and write the notes that are on the board. And what I realise that we are in the 2nd row kind of. I'm in the middle. Noah's right and Will's left.

And what does that have to do, huh Liz?

The teacher hasn't noticed us passing the piece of paper.

Cool. Real cool.

After I'm done copying my notes, Will passes me the piece of paper. I unfold it.

"Guys, I'm hungry."

"Eat something." I write.

I pass it to Will. He checks it and writes something. He passes the paper and I check it.

"What do you say Noah?"

I fold the paper and pass it to Noah. Noah unfolds the paper and he writes something. He folds the paper carefully and passes it to me. I open it.

"Well, I think you have pizza in your backpack if my memory doesn't fall me for the millionth time."

"What?" I write, fold the paper and pass it to Will.

He passes the paper. "Oh right. Thanks."

I pass the paper to Noah and he smiles slightly.