It's Not Beneficial To Me

Hayden can't help thinking if that man was the real predator and just pretended to be his knight last night.

Hayden's brows soon furrowed at his stupid thought. What was he thinking? How can a man be a man's knight? He started scolding himself inwardly.

“You've forgotten?” The stranger finally replied to the blond with a pale face question but with a chilling voice, furrowed brows, and a cold expression that made no sense to Hayden.

Why is he annoyed at him? Hayden thought. Shouldn't he be the one who should be angry that he was taken advantage of when he was drunk? He glared at the stranger.

Zenos solemnly stared at the boy who they had both rolled around in the sheet last night, to think that the boy did not remember everything he said and did, annoyed and pained him even if they just met last night, and it was a one-night stand.

Hayden's mouth turns dry, and shivers run through his spine with the cold tone the stranger uses to talk to him. Just two words sent chills down Hayden's spine, but his boiling anger isn't giving him any chances to show fragility.

“You bastard, how dare you violate a straight man?” He was angry. His fear turned into horror and then anger as he realized that a strange handsome man who he mocked for acting like a knight actually bedded him while he was drunk. He wasn't a girl, and he was very straight! How dare he?

“A straight man?” the man asked and scoffed in amusement as if what Hayden just said was funny. “You! Straight?” He pointed at Hayden in disbelief and let out a chuckle again.

“When you wrapped your hand around my waist last night, I didn't see any sign of straightness. When you were rubbing against me last night, you didn't think so. When you asked me to kiss you… When you…” Zenos countered back with a cold expression.

Hayden subconsciously covered the stranger's mouth with his hand to cut off whatever the stranger was about to say next.

Hayden felt embarrassed at all the stranger said he did. His cold expression slipped, and his ears turned bright red. He immediately bowed his head to hide the red on his face. He wished the earth could just open up and swallow him.

Furthermore, he felt so flustered and annoyed when he heard that he was the one who seduced the handsome stranger that he couldn't help but stop the man from finishing the word until the end.

“Ow!” Hayden suddenly exclaimed and quickly pulled his hand away as the stranger used the chance that he(H) covered the stranger's mouth with his (H) palm to kiss and nibble on Hayden's soft palm, making Hayden glare at him in annoyance. Pervert!

Hayden turned his head to the other side and cursed himself inwardly… How can he act so shamelessly and unrestrained while drunk, until he seduces a handsome pervert? He blamed the alcohol for messing up his mind and his drunk self, but still, how will that man not know that he was drunk? He could remember he kept calling Rose repeatedly last night, can that man deny not hearing that? The hell! How would that man not know he was straight? He didn't even look like he was bent.

Hayden's fighting spirit was immediately ignited as he wanted to win against the stranger at least once, so he turned his head to the man again. “You could have just stopped me or thrown me away! You know I was drunk.” He said and glared at the man accusingly.

“Drunk?” The stranger scoffed and spat out coldly with blazing eyes. “You f***ing cling onto my neck and kissed my neck telling me you want it, you grabbed it yourself,” Zenos said domineeringly and began to move closer.