I Need A Red Packet

“I don't want to,” he said and shrugged, “but since you've been seducing me ever since you came out of the bathroom… I decided to.” Zenos continued with a smirk while fanning Hayden with his hot breath.

Only if Hayden had changed his clothes quietly and decided to act redundantly in the room, he would have acted according to his promise. Instead, Hayden waltzed out of the bathroom in a pink robe, and he even tried to threaten him. Watching Hayden's pink lips and body is enough to remind him of yesterday's affair, which he certainly can't get enough of.

Hayden's eyes widened in shock! What the hell is he seducing? He was trying to threaten! Hope you know? Threaten! He changed his eyes to a puppy one. “I promise to be good from now on. I won't run away from you, either. Just let me go” he lied just to bait Zenos.

Zenos knew all Hayden's words were lies just to make Zenos release him, so unexpectedly he purposely bit Hayden's sensitive area and Hayden mistakenly let out a moan.

Hayden's eyes widened in panic, and he immediately closed his mouth and covered it with his hand to suppress his groans. Zenos removed Hayden's hand from his mouth and said in a deep voice while laying hickeys on his neck.

“Call my name!” Zenos hardly could control himself after hearing Hayden let out a moan.

“Zenos” Hayden whispered obediently to let the big overlord let him go.

“Again” Zenos connected their forehead while looking into Hayden's eyes to suppress himself.

“Zenos”

“Again”

After some minutes, Zenos released Hayden and stormed into the bathroom. Hayden used his right hand to pat his chest. “That was a close one” thankfully, he's smart.

Hayden turned to where he dropped the blue robe. Alas! It wasn't there. “Zenos, my clothes!” He decided to ask for his clothes.

“Laundry,” Zenos replied.

Hayden suddenly smiled slyly. “Then gimme the blue robe?”

“No!”

“Why?” Hayden's smile fell off, and he can't help but pout.

“I'll only give it to you when you're mine,” Zenos said from the restroom.

“Dream on!” Hayden snorted while feeling pitiful that he'd lose the blue robe, Zenos is really not a gentleman.

______

“I said my house isn't on that side. Where are you turning to? No! Not Valley…”

“Will you shut up, or you'll let me do that for you?” Zenos asked, making Hayden glare at him unrestrained.

After dressing up in one of Zenos's clothes (an extremely comfy white shirt and black pants) because he has no choice, Hayden decided to go back home, but who knew that shameless pervert would decide to drive him and drop him home? Even after playing every single trick he knew, Zenos was unbudging which made him decide to use another motive: faking his house address.

While Hayden tried to give Zenos the wrong directions, Hayden was annoyed that Zenos didn't follow his said address as he instead drove him towards his house correctly.