Is It Sweet?

Hayden's face moved closer, and suddenly, his lips fell on Zenos's cheek.

This is simply too much! Zenos's guards thought in anger, but whenever one of them tried to remove the unrestrained young master's hand that was clinging onto Zenos, Hayden would hold Zenos closer and pull for his dear life.

When the drunk Hayden saw that the bodyguard would soon throw him off, he bit on Zenos's hand and pulled Zenos's skin with his teeth as the bodyguard pulled him.

Hayden laughed wickedly. Pulled him, he hurt the handsome!

Seeing their boss being hurt by Hayden, they reluctantly let go. Hayden smiled smugly and turned to Zenos.

“Buddy, tell them to let go!” He whispered silently so only Zenos could hear.

Zenos's eyes immediately darkened in anger. 'Buddy? He was just a buddy to Hayden? Does Hayden think he's just like that Andy guy?' he thought in annoyance. “What's my reward?” Zenos asked.

Hayden's eyes lit up, and his lips fell on Zenos's. “Reward!” He muttered drunkenly.

Zenos was surprised by Hayden's actions, but his lips soon curved up. He didn't feel irritated or disgusted with Hayden's actions. This person is his! And Zenos's hand wrapped around Hayden's waist, domineeringly.

“Leave!” Zenos obediently says to his guard as Hayden wants.

“But…” the guards were more annoyed with Hayden's actions of kissing Zenos.

A look and the bodyguard immediately retreated, which made Hayden clap in happiness. “So powerful. Threatened the bad guys and they left. Now talk!”

“Hayden, I want to go home.” He enunciated at home. “You'll have to come along to hear it to the end”.

Hayden nodded but shook his head again, “Andy said to wait!” He muttered in drunken confusion.

“Hayden!” Zenos called as Hayden looked lost because he didn't know whether to wait or go. He wanted to listen to the story to the end, yet he wanted to wait for Andy, who he came with. He bit his lips and looked at Zenos. “Wait for Andy!” He said decisively.

Zenos' eyes blaze with anger. Still thinking of other guys when you're with me? Zenos thought in anger. No way would he allow that to happen. “No.” He said firmly and began to stride towards his car after dropping Hayden to his feet.

Hayden began to panic, wondering why this person was suddenly angry. Even though he was drunk he could feel the anger radiating from this person, and he didn't like it, he immediately followed Zenos “Wait for me!” He said and quickly hugged Zenos from behind. “I want to follow you,” he said in a tiny voice that made Zenos' lips curve up; he didn't let him down after all.

“Let's go!” Zenos said.

“But… Andy?” He bit his lips and asked again.

“Text him that you're going home!” Zenos said patiently.

Hayden nodded obediently, he grabbed his phone and turned it on, but he was unable to use it due to his drunk state. “Do it for me!” He said and then stretched his hand to Zenos, he looked so cute.