Lustful Bastard

“Zenos!” David typed.

'WTH?'

'How come?'

'Is that possible? Can Zenos fall in love?'

“Why not?” Zenos suddenly texted, making the people in the group fall silent, they rubbed their eyes and pinched themselves to see if they were dreaming.

'The Father had talked. Am I sleeping?'

“Boring!” Zenos texted and then logged out, only to see Hayden staring at him complicatedly. “Are you jealous?”

“Why would I?” Hayden said in a retort, “I don't even like you!” Hayden retorted fiercely.

Zenos suddenly felt a pang of sadness in his heart, but he revealed indifference. “Oh!” It's not easy to fall in love, he understands, but why did he feel that pain when he wasn't even in love with the boy?

Hearing that reply made Hayden feel ashamed of his words, but he already said it and he has no intention to apologize. Anyway, nothing can happen between them, so it's best to say it bluntly now.

Hayden bit his lips and rubbed his neck. He was suddenly nervous for no reason. “Erm…” What the hell is he doing? What's wrong with him? Why's he suddenly shy? “Let's end this shit!” He blurted out, fidgeting inwardly but calm and cold outside.

Zenos doesn't know why he kept getting infuriated whenever Hayden talked about ending it with him. He should have let Hayden go after last night's 'mistake' but he finds himself unable to let go.

Zenos suddenly turned to look at Hayden with a darkened, angry expression, then he leaned forward to trap Hayden on the spot. Zenos began to leave slow kisses on Hayden's skin, he just don't know why he can't get enough of this person. Hayden ducked and moved his face to another side, but Zenos immediately followed.

“What are you, mmm…” Hayden was immediately kissed, he tried to struggle but Zenos was simply too powerful as he easily overpowered Hayden.

“We haven't even started yet. How can we end this?” Zenos whispered hoarsely while Hayden panted for breath. Zenos lustfully eyed the boy's subconscious seductive expression.

“It's wrong. We are both males!” Hayden said while struggling to push Zenos away from him, but Zenos expertly trapped him while his lips kept kissing him to his annoyance.

“So?” Zenos asked. His lips kissing and tasting and leaving marks on the neck and collarbone.

'Can't you hear my words? We are both males, which made it wrong! This person is simply crazy! I can't reason with him. Whatever he likes, he should do! I just have to avoid him in any way.' Hayden puffed his cheeks in anger. Zenos felt it was cute, so he kissed the cheeks multiple times.

“It's okay now, let me go!” Hayden said, using his palm to shut Zenos's lips, but Zenos kept kissing, not even letting go of his palm, which made him frustrated. He wished he could just bash this person's head on a hard surface.

Hayden already planned to jump out of the car immediately after the car stopped, but he found out that the door was still locked. He raised an eyebrow and sighed in frustration. “What's this all about?”