Maybe We Should Just... KKK

“Hayden!” Andy yelled from downstairs and directly kicked Hayden's bedroom door open.

Hayden jolted up from sleep, he looked at his surroundings and he sighed in ultimate relief when he discovered that it wasn't real, it was a dream. Yeah, it was a f*******g nightmare. It's all thanks to Andy that he woke up. Yeah, Andy.

Hayden's eyes darkened in anger, it was time to settle Andy's last night's score for ditching him and leaving him at the hand of a certain pervert jerk that's the cause of his nightmare.

“You!” Andy was actually annoyed. The person he was worrying about has actually been back and has been sleeping peacefully, while he can't sleep all night and kept thinking of him.

To even think that Hayden switched off his phone when he(A) was worried about him(H) while he(A) thought it was that pompous bastard(Z) who stole Hayden away that switched off Hayden's phone.

To even think he (A) lost his cool and even spent all night and morning saying offensive words at the man (Z).

Andy was extremely infuriated and without holding back, he directly smacked Hayden in the lower back to show how much annoyed he was.

“Ah~” Hayden immediately broke into sweats and yelled out in pain due to Andy's actions. Even though Zenos massages him while teasing him endlessly after taking his bath, it still hurts like hell. “You stupid Andy, what are you doing? Do you want to kill me?” Hayden asked with a pale face and gritted his teeth to suppress his painful groans.

“Of course, I do! How dare you turn off your phone, did you know how worried…” he suddenly stopped when he saw Hayden's painful expression, which showed that he wasn't faking it.

“What's wrong with you?” Andy asked defensively. Even though he smacked Hayden without holding back, it was not enough to cause that much yell from Hayden, talkless of the pale complexion and groans. What happened? He suddenly remembered something Aria said and filmed, making him remove the blanket wrapped around Hayden. They really did have fun! The realization shocked him and sent a chill down his spine.

“You….” Andy's eyes widened, and he stumbled back and fell back on the bed, he closed his eyes with his palms in horror. He immediately felt like his worldview had crashed.

He pointed at Hayden's neck, “What the hell? What's that on your neck? You! Did you and that person f****ing do that shit?”

“I don't know. I woke up and was shocked as hell. What the hell happened last night?” Hayden glared at Andy. “I told you to…”

“Wait!” Andy suddenly grabbed Hayden's shoulder as he decided to get to the bottom of the matter. “Last night, you said you'd come up with Rose, right? What happened then? You saw that person and hooked up with him or what?”

“How can I do so? I am f***** straight, besides I like Rose, that's why I'm pursuing her honestly!”

“Then what happened?”

“Rose didn't come last night!” Hayden said in annoyance.

“Then you saw that person and linked up with him?” Andy asked again.

“I swear to God if you dare mention that annoying sentence again, I'll strangle you to death, Andy!” Hayden finally blew up in anger.