I Am A Man

Zenos diligently worked on some documents in his study. Suddenly, his phone was barricaded with texts. He sighed and picked up his phone. It was the handiwork of his inquisitive friend, so he directly muted them.

He tapped Hayden's photo that was used as Hayden's display picture, Zenos directly saved it, but he was unsatisfied because it wasn't Hayden, it was the mask.

'Awake?' his long fingers swiftly wrote and then dropped the phone.

Suddenly, Zenos smiled, thinking about all Hayden's cute expressions when Zenos kissed him. The one that interested him the most was the time Hayden tried to escape, but found out that the door was locked. Zenos was originally in the study next door, but he could see all Hayden's actions because of the glass door that connected the rooms. Had it been Hayden was attentive that moment, he could have seen him.

Hayden was sometimes unpredictable, which amazes him. Zenos knew he was missing Hayden already, but he couldn't say that on behalf of Hayden because Hayden is eager to get him off his back. His phone suddenly brightened, which stopped and awakened him from his thinking. He picked it up calmly, and he saw a message.

'I have arranged a blind date for you and a friend's daughter, come home to talk in details'

Zenos's eyes soon flashed with anger. What nonsense! He thought Hayden was the one who replied but to think it was for a nonsensical matter. Without thinking, he directly blacklisted the number and prevented new numbers from calling him.

_______

“Did he reply? Is he going?” Mrs. Robin asked.

Mr. Robin's face was filled with anger. “He blacklisted me! That little piece of sh…”

Mrs. Robin interrupted. “That's better, I told you that stubborn boy wouldn't go. Serves you right”. She mocked.

Mr. Robin paced in the room. “Then, what should we do?” He turned to ask his wife.

“Let him be, preparing a girl for him is like shooting ourselves in the feet.”

“How so?”

“Which girl would like her man working for someone without taking a dime?” Mrs. Robin asked.

“Oh!” Mr. Robin felt like he was suddenly open to a new idea.

“Not only would she praise him about how well he does, she may even poach him to her company directly or even tell him to steal our company's data or open a new one and be our rival. And who knows our company best?”

“You're so correct, my love.” Mr. Robin agreed with his wife and immediately sat beside Mrs. Robin.

“Even I can't stand my man doing so. Did you forget the past?”

Mr. Robin immediately shook his head and hugged his wife. “You're really the wisest. Why don't you tell me earlier?”

“Would you even let me speak?” She chided. “You only cared about what you're thinking about, then when it failed, you'd come to me!”

“I'm sorry, my love. Then what should we do?”

Mrs. Robin's eyes flashed with an evil glint. “We must find someone for Zenos before he does so himself.”