let's go on a date

In the school restaurant, Andy was already seated alone, waiting for Hayden. Their group of friends, which includes the jocks, footballers, athletes, etc., beckoned him to come and sit with them, but he immediately retreated because it's likely Zenos would come over, and he doesn't want gunpowder spreading. Yes, that's how much Zenos is wicked in Andy's mind.

Andy waved immediately after he saw Hayden, but once he saw Zenos behind Hayden, he snorted and turned to the other side. And when he saw Rose, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened in horror. What the hell is Hayden thinking, letting Zenos and Rose walk beside him? He looked at Hayden, who looked helpless himself.

“Eh, Prince Hayden.” A handsome teenager swaggered and waved at Hayden with a fake smile. Two handsome teenagers followed behind him, one of them looking like the typical teenage bad boy while the other looking like the innocent scholar type of man, he was holding a book that further confirmed his type of person.

Gaining popularity and winning many female fans over without doing a thing, Hayden and Andy have become the enemies of Mateo, one of the most popular handsome males in the school.

Upon seeing the masked Zenos, his eyes widened silently. “Hey!” He greeted Zenos. Such a handsome teenager, that would increase his followers. Mateo silently came to a decision to win Zenos over.

Zenos arched an eyebrow and his expression looked cold.

Mateo licked his lower lips and rubbed his hand together in nervousness due to the cold aura emitting out of the handsome teenager beside Hayden. Mateo's beautiful face tried to draw a perfect, sincere smile as he tried to win Zenos over in front of Hayden. “You look good, bro. And I would like for you to join my team…”

“No.” Zenos interrupted and pronounced coldly, making the students laugh at Mateo in mockery.

“Idiot!” Andy said to Mateo with a proud smirk. Though he inwardly snorted at Zenos

Mateo eyes Zenos for the embarrassment. “You don't know what's good for you. You just wait.” He threatened as he left.

Zenos smirked and watched as Mateo left. He didn't know this is what high school feels like. Quite interesting.

“Your friend is quite scary.” Rose expresses that while clinging onto Hayden's hand, she stole a repeated look at Zenos.

“What'd you like to eat?” Hayden asked. Rose immediately blushed and wanted to open her mouth to reply, but before she knew it Zenos beat her to it.

“Something good,” Zenos replied.

Rose immediately frowned due to Zenos' action; he really could speak! Maybe he just doesn't want to speak to her. She has been speaking to this person ever since she set eyes upon him, but she wasn't able to get a reply, which others could do easily. Why does it seem that he hated her?

Andy immediately cleared his throat and said. “Let's go!” He said taking Hayden away.

“Hi, I'm Rose, Hayden's girlfriend. What about you?” She asked, but Zenos didn't reply as he took out his phone and began to type something on it. “I know you don't like strangers, but can you tell me things about Hayden and what he likes? Please?” She pouted cutely. Her white eyes shone and contained Zenos. Her pink lips seducing the innocent of the most innocent, which caused Zenos to frown.

“Hey, handsome, can I sit here?” A pretty girl asked, which was obviously because of Zenos because she directed her question toward Zenos while looking at him with a dazzling smile.

Rose was infuriated at the girl's interruption. “No!” Rose replied strictly, making the girl call her bitch, and then walked away. “So tell me?”

___

“In my life, I never thought you'd avoid responsibility for a day.” Jude's smirk was heard clearly in his voice as he spoke to Zenos

“What's up?” Zenos' voice sounded bored and lazy.

“Your old man called, and complained about how you didn't pick up, and we didn't go to his office.”

“I'm busy”. Zenos replied.

“I'm having fun!” Sean rolled his eyes at Zenos's short answers.

“Where are you? Why is it loud?” David asked.

“School!” Thin lips pronounced.

“What the hell?” All his friends were shocked.

___

“What were you thinking? Rose and Zenos?” Andy pulled Hayden to a corner and began to berate him for allowing Rose to walk with him when Zenos was already by his side.

“What could I do when she suddenly appears and asks if she can come along? Do what? Turn my girlfriend down?” Hayden huffed.

“That's crazy bro, but Zenos is a walking disaster, what if he harms Rose?”

“I don't believe he can do so.” Hayden frowned and subconsciously fought for Zenos. “Let's go already!”

Andy frowned but decided to let go.

Behind Hayden and Andy were two juniors carrying the trays of food of the four. “Lunch on me!” Hayden said to the youth after they dropped the food on the table.

“Thank you senior!” They beamed with happiness and turned back.

After some bites, Zenos stood up immediately. “What's wrong?” Hayden asked him.

“I'm leaving,” Zenos said, which made Andy break into a joyful smile. He was apparently grinning from ear to ear.

'Rose is a beauty, maybe Zenos has rethought it' was Andy's thought.

“Not staying until the end?” Hayden questioned him.

“No, I'm going back to the company!”

“Thankfully!” Andy sighed inwardly.

“Come with me!” Zenos said, holding Hayden's hand. Hayden nodded and immediately followed.

“Let's go on a date tonight,” Zenos said, trapping Hayden in the car.

“Someone will see!” Hayden said, turning his lips away before Zenos's could touch.

“Come to the car!” Zenos said enticingly. Hayden bit his lips and eyes Zenos nervously. But the minutes in thought got Zenos coming closer, making him immediately nod in agreement. He immediately slipped into the car. “I have a planned date with Rose.” He said.

“Time?”

“8:00 pm.”

“I'll meet you at 6 pm!” Zenos said, and silently the driver wind-up the car window.

Suddenly something flashes in Hayden's brain. “I want more, gimme more!” A faint image began to form in his head, but before he could process it, he felt the person's lips on his.

“Wait for me!” Zenos said, pecking his forehead.

“Ok”