The Wealthy Man Who Speaks Coldly, Calmly And Doesn't Say Much.

“Dang, what a nice sleep, what I need now is a beautiful bath, massage, and a sumptuous 7-star meal!” Hayden said and rubbed his eyes with his fingers. He yawned and stretched happily, but still being careful enough.

“Yeah, right? I was waiting for you.” Andy said. “See, your phone is buzzing due to messages.” Andy handed him the phone.

Hayden nodded and collected the phone from Andy. He unconsciously looked for someone, and his eyes lit up when he saw the person's texts among the thousands of messages.

“Zenos texted.” Hayden then snorted as he read the one-word or less than 5-word sentences. “Cold guy, does he know how to speak long sentences? The wealthy man who speaks coldly, calmly, and doesn't say much.”

Andy immediately nodded, “He called me annoying that night, and boom! Many guards surrounded me. Dang, those bodyguards were burly and powerful, I originally thought he was gonna… KKK me that night!”

“He dares not,” Hayden said and quickly tapped on Rose's messages. “Waouh, look at that, over 20 messages from Rose!” Hayden's eyes widened in surprise.

Andy's brows crinkle in confusion. “Wait, isn't she the one who seldom replies to you? Her words are so precious that when you write 5 sentences, she hardly replies with one.”

“Hm!” Hayden nodded and began to go through the messages with an expressionless face.

“She probably thinks another girl has caught your interest that night. You know girls are one insecure human being and seeing as you've ignored her for over a day unlike before, she'll be jittery on the spot.” Andy explained.

“If she likes me as you said, then she wouldn't have been playing hard to get,” Hayden muttered.

“That's a girl's problem, though. Hard to get is their thing, but bro…”

“Hm?”

“I don't understand why she would tell you to go but won't come herself!” Andy said confusedly.

Hayden immediately replied. “It's probably due to her state. Oh, she said her manager assigned her loads of work, which prevented her from coming.” Hayden read out.

“Oh, she's really hard working and nice.” Andy nodded in compliment.

“But still classified herself, bro. Apart from buying things for her, she doesn't collect my money. She said she likes to work for the money she spent. Tell me where can one find a good girl? Sigh, everything is just jumbled now that Zenos is here, and I guess he'll be sticking to me.”

“Mm!” Andy nodded, but a question has been on his mind since when he knows what happened between Hayden and Zenos. And now Andy decided to ask Hayden. “Hayden?”

“Hm?” Hayden replied without looking away from his phone.

“Are you disgusted by Zenos's actions?”

______

Zenos refrained from calling Hayden that morning thinking he'd probably be asleep, but Hayden should have woken up by now, right? Zenos decided to text him before getting on the plane.

'How are you feeling?' Zenos texted.

“CEO Zed, everything is ready!” The cute secretary Hattie said with a blushing face that Zenos paid no mind to. Hattie stared at the anonymous CEO with a mask on yet her heart can't help but race because she knows that behind that mask must be a killer face. Even his voice, tallness, and figure are enough to make Hattie's knees weak.