Treat My Brother Well

By morning, when the knocked-out CEOs awoke they'd be ruined and because he has every power to back it up, none of them would be able to do anything, and whoever dares to be a little disturbance, he doesn't mind silencing them off.

CEO Eric knew everything about his work which is why he doesn't deal with companies bigger than his, nor does he do anything that'll risk revealing his secret. Besides, he mostly works with owners, and he only works with companies with good potential and plans which are quite hard to find.

CEO Eric had overlooked the LIVRE company's proposal two times, but the third one caught his eye. He originally wanted to see the owner, but he was instead sent this Anonymous CEO Zed and his friends.

Staying anonymous at the company with no one seeing CEO Zed and his friends' faces, it doesn't take a second to know that CEO Zed is one influential person which is the reason he decided to work with them, but now he knew he had made a mistake, he should have really let it go the third time!

“Party A also followed the same rule!” Jude replied calmly.

“This made no sense. Why can't I acquire your shares?” He said with his voice rising.

“What do you need Party A shares for?” Sean's voice came out in a low, threatening voice that revealed how much he was trying to control his anger and bad mood.

___________________

“Nice doing business with you!” The masked men take turns to shake their hands with CEO Eric.

CEO Eric forced a smile, but he was inwardly annoyed, extremely at that! CEO Eric never knew these masked men were capable enough to shatter his tricks and even maximize their profits. They were calm throughout the discussion and were even unseduced by his beauties. His eyes suddenly flashes with an evil glint that was perfectly hidden.

After his friends went forward, Zenos stayed back and asked for a 'favor' from CEO Eric, which he did with 'all smiles' since 'he has no ability to refuse'.

Just wait! This would be the last! CEO Eric thought as he bowed his head to cover his expression.

“Had it been we entered with a low guard, by now, he'd be the one with a smile,” David said.

“He's a scheming business wizard. Countless lives have been ruined by him” Jude muttered.

“Mr. CEO, the arrangement has been made!” A girl dressed in a skimpy gown walked over and said to Zenos, interrupting their chat.

“What did you arrange?” Jude turned towards Zenos curiously.

“Didn't you come here to have fun? I'm indulging my brother tonight.” Zenos said mysteriously.

Sean immediately placed his phone back into his pocket upon hearing Zenos' words, and with total happiness that could be heard in his altered voice, he said to Zenos. “Really? For me? Thank you.”

“Please, TREAT my brother well!” Zenos said, emphasizing on the 'treat'.

“As you wish, Master Zed!” The girl bowed with a polite smile. “This way, Master!” Sean nodded and he immediately followed the girl.

___

The girl continued walking, her heels clinking softly until they stopped in front of a door.

The air and the surrounding vicinity are somehow strange and eerie, which made Sean arch his eyes. What wicked thing did Zenos plan again? Sean already knew Zenos wouldn't plan something good for him.

“Please, Master!” The girl silently motioned him to enter a door. Sean nodded bravely and did so.

Immediately Sean entered the room, it turned dark, and the door was locked immediately. Suddenly, he felt cold air around his neck. “Master Sean, did you miss me?” A girly voice asked with a seductive whisper near his ears.

The owner of the voice immediately hugged Sean from behind. Her voluptuous breasts pressed his back. “I miss Master so much, I wanted to run to you multiple times!” She whispered into Sean's ear seducingly.

“Be restrained!” Sean replied coldly and immediately pushed the person away.

“That's not fair!” Xena said and turned on the light. She was putting on a sexy white tube that revealed her flat tummy and tight black shorts that revealed her smooth long leg. She has voluptuous breasts and an hourglass figure.

“What are you doing here?” Sean questions, without putting his eyes on her body. She shook her head in amusement. He was never interested.

Xena immediately shifted back, “We came here to indulge you!” She replied politely.

“We?” Sean's brow arched, and suddenly he felt presence...

Sean turned and all he saw were plenty of ladies coming towards him, he turned to the side, it was the same thing, and from the front too, it was the same.

“Master, please have fun with me! Little XXX is feeling hot.” Several lewd voices sounded with their owner approaching Sean like an insect seeing a sugar.

What made it annoying was that there were no girls. Real Crazy! Yes, they were all muscular men dressed like girls, which caused Sean to have goosebumps.

Dang! That Zenos knew he went to check a bl world and purposely gave him a taste of the pictures he saw. He broke into sweats as men like him began to touch his body lewdly. Zenos is really wicked!

“Master, I'll take my leave now!” Xena bowed and began to catwalk to the door. Her job is to pretend not to know Sean once he rejected her; which she of course already knew he would.

“Wait!” Sean yelled, making them all stop in shock.

“How may I help you, Master?” Xena turned calmly and bowed politely with a smile.

“Take them with you!” Sean said authoritatively.

“How can it be, Master? It's not possible!” Xena smiled cunningly.

“Ok. You stay while they go!” Sean said.

“Master, you had only one choice, but you've lost it!” She said with a smirk and immediately took her leave.

“Stop!” Sean suddenly yelled at the muscular boys dressed as girls. “I'll be asking you some questions, if you answer well, I'll ask you to stay and do whatever you want, but if you don't, I'll kick you out with a punishment.” He said domineeringly.

The men were at a loss, they were asked to please this person, but they were also told to listen to his orders too, so it seems following his order is the right way, and with that, the men shifted back politely.

“Sit!” Sean said authoritatively and calmly, an order which they immediately followed.

“We shall talk about Business now…”